My worst Nightmare!

Siddharth's POV

(I decided that we all will leave early today as our new "Assistant manager" Avneet will be having her first official day...... she might need my help..... Especially with the things that goes backstage.!!!
I understand she is different but she might not be able to put up with the things and words of people backstage.!!! Why am I being so considerate.?? Well.... Cz I am the leader of this group..... Simple.!!

I am getting ready and I got a call from Bhavesh..)

OTP
Siddharth: What's up.???

Bhavesh: Don't get ready early.!

Siddharth: What the...... (I started to check my room......... does he have cameras fit in here..???)

Bro... How the fuck do you know that I am getting ready.???

Bhavesh: I know you too well dear Siddharth.!!! Just saying.... Don't stress out about Neet..... She will handle everything over there.... You just take care of yourself and boys.!!!

Siddharth: I see... you know her too well.!!! How can you be so sure she will handle everything.??? She is a newbie Bhavesh.!!! Doesn't know a thing about how our behind the scenes work and how the people can manipulate our words and actions .!!!

Bhavesh: *sigh* Siddharth....... She will take care of it....... You take care of boys and yourself.!! Ok my meeting is about to start .! I need to go.... Talk to you soon.... Bye

(and he disconnected the call.... The audacity he has.!!!!! And how am supposed to not worry.!!! News channel interviews are always tricky.!!! And plus it's her first day.!!! I hope she doesn't mess up that bad.....

We all left as per the decided time.... Well of course.!!! Once our manager has spoken how can that be questioned...!!!! This is what I don't like of best friend being your manager.!!! He bloody knows how to make his ways.....

We all reached the building of the news channel and under high security were guided inside.!!!! I love my fans....... I was going inside while waving at my fans who had banners in their hands and when I was about to enter the building a banner caught my attention........ "We Love #Sid....."
What.???? What was the whole banner.??? Before I could read the whole banner I was slightly pushed by Faisu to get into the building as I slowed down my pace to take a proper look at the banner..... Oh well.!! Will figure out later.....
We all were directly taken to the office where the interview is going to take place...... I don't know what she would be doing or must have done so far...... Well it's her first time working as an Assistant Manager.!!! She will probably need my help today....... We all walked in..... I was looking for her..... In the meantime The boss of the news channel came along with few other staff members.... The way I hate this guy.!! But we do need to give his channel the interview.!!! This is what sucks in this industry..!!! The act we put on.!!! After some formality I was waiting for him to talk about Avneet or something that she didn't do but it never happened..... hmm..... Strange.!!!After sometime he looked in particular direction and following him I could see her back.!! Aah.!! There she is...... What is she doing there.??? My thoughts were interrupted when Riya walked into us when the boss excused himself and went to Avneet.....
Riya followed where I was looking and said....

Riya : Maam is really good at what she is doing.?

SN: Sorry.???

Riya: I know she is your new Assistant Manager but the way she handled Boss was commendable.!!

(Suddenly we saw Avneet turned towards the Boss who was behind her...... Damn her face.!!!! The stern look with one eyebrow raise.!!!! Shit.! She looks scary.!!! But sexy.!!! Wait what.??? No no no..... Dammit.... Why the hell I had to see her legs up close this morning.!!!! Since then I couldn't help but think about her.!!! God no no no.!!! I can't.... I am not supposed to have such feelings for anyone.....)