Jealousy

Continuation.....

Jimmy: Seems like you are getting back with your old "Just best friend" Is it true or just a rumor.??? (It was now SN's turn to get shocked and the way Jimmy had teasing tone in it... it had many unsaid meaning behind it and now SN was waiting for Avneet's reply.........)

Avneet: Who.?? Darsh.?? (She asked in very calm tone...)

Jimmy: Oh.! That's what you call him.? That's a cute nickname.!!! (He said in a friendly teasing manner)

(Meantime SN murmured)

SN: *scoff* Yeah right.!

Avneet: I guess we all call our friends with some or the other name.!!!

Jimmy: Just friends.??? (He again teased her to which she just smiled and asked..)

Avneet: What you wanna know Jimmy.!!!

(Jimmy just then pulled out a picture that a possible paparazzi might have clicked when Darsheel was on his knees with white lily bouquet in his hand in front of Avneet when they met at the cafe....
Avneet's eyes widened but she regained her poster quick enough.... Her this change was noticed by SN and was not at all happy with her reactions making him give a frown look on his face unknowingly and his this sudden change in facial expressions were noticed by Avneet as well....
She thought for a while and decided to play the same game as he is planning to play with her.... Tit for Tat.... Cz AK too has her Toxic Traits.!)

Avneet: *sigh* There is no privacy han.!!!

(Jimmy just chuckled and asked again...)

Jimmy: Now.!!! What do we say about this? "Just Friends??"

(He then looked at members and asked them to just involve them in this fun tease as per him for Avneet but he didn't knew he was actually blowing air to the fire of Jealousy that SN was already burning in....)

What do you think guys.??? Have you guys done any such thing for your "Just Friend"??

(Members as a reflex just looked at SN but suddenly went back to "ACT" as per them on being a show and went with the flow....)

Abhishek: Umm.... Personally I won't do this with "Just Friend" (he said with a awkward chuckle cz he didn't want to say it but he had to as someone has to speak and join in this "friendly tease")

MK: I did this for my fiancé and now wife.... Shivangi.... (As soon as Avneet heard it a genuine smile formed on her face and she looked at MK with a genuine smile making MK a bit happy but that didn't last long as Avneet averted her gaze and was back with her poker face...)

Jimmy: Aah.! See AK.... Now c'mon.... Spill the tea my friend..... "Just Friends" or do we hear wedding bells for you too.??

(SN was beyond shocked and his jealousy was peaking at every question asked about Avneet and Darsheel and then as if cutting the last straw that SN's control was hanging on Avneet said...)

Avneet: Jimmy..... C'mon.....!!!
Ok ok.... He was just apologizing to me okay.!! Geez you guys.!!

(She said purposely hiding her face with her hands..... which gave a complete different hint to everyone.... Bhavesh, Krupali and Darsheel who were watching this recording from the recording room were shocked to see how she is dealing with this question cz this will go very differently on social media..... she was indirectly confirming that something is brewing between Darsheel and her...)

Jimmy: Wow.! Apologizing.! That's some standards right there.!! Guys out there thinking of AK and having her as GF.!! You guys got some very high standards to reach... just look at this picture.! Just for apologizing..... he took her at a very famous cafe for a coffee date and apologized by giving her "Lily of the Valley" Right AK.?