You & I...

(Avneet was currently sitting in fansign event in LA..... Her second book that she published has been achieving great success and well received by the readers.... As this is her second book, she is now known more by the people in US and around the world... She is now getting good amount of recognition in India as well. She is now known as the Writer Avneet Kaur....
Yes...

It's been 2 years...

It took good 2 years of Avneet's life to make her name known as Just Avneet Kaur and nothing related to Nandas or The Knights...

Since Avneet took the decision of leaving her family...
The decision to cut all the ties with the Nandas and The Knights...
She has stayed away from Nandas... She crossed paths with The Knights in few events in these past 2 years but it was as professional as it could get.... No one can even say that once they used to be close to each other... And fortunately media too have respected the decision of Avneet and concentrated more on their professional lives and their career graphs then their personal lives....

That doesn't mean they were not linked up with other people.... Avneet was linked with her fellow writers from the writer's club she is member of and SN too was quite often linked up with few actresses he was ever seen chatted on any event....
Once in a while there would be a news article or a news source who would bring up the topic of #Sidneet due to the comparison between new "rumored" linkup of either two but it was never in disgraceful manner....)

Krupali: Avneet.... Staff is asking if they should send in the next group of fans.?

Avneet: *sigh* (she sighed making Krupali furrow her brows)
Sure..... And before you shower me with your concerning questions.... I sighed cz it wz taking staff to go through the security check of the fans way too long... like damn... They are not criminals for goodness sake... My main purpose of this meet and greet is to actually feel their personal opinions about my book and their expectations for d next...

Krupali: We got two more groups after this.....

Avneet: I don't mind..... I will be on a week break after this anyway....

Krupali: Of coarse..... "Break"!!!

(Avneet chuckled on her this gesture and soon the group of fans entered the room excitedly......
Everything was going smooth until the last group of fans came..... Avneet was signing the book for the fan while answering few of her questions when out of the blue she asked....)

Fan: I love your writing style ma'am... It makes me read more and more....

Avneet: Aww thank you...

Fan: This book as well didn't have happy ending... Is it cz of SidNeet didn't have a happy ending?

(Avneet wz looking down while writing few sweet things for the fan as usual when she said that... She for a second stopped writing but As soon as Krupali heard this and that helped Avneet in covering up the reaction.... She came and said....)

Krupali: No personal questions was the rule right...?

Fan: Why are us fans not getting any confirmation about your break up.? Neither you nor Siddharth is giving us any confirmed statement...

Krupali: They were never together to confirm their break up... It was always fantasy of the fans.... I am sure this helped with your question....
NEXT PLEASE....

(As soon as the fan left.....)

Krupali: You okay..?

Avneet: It's been two years and still....*sighs*