Healthy Flirting!

Bhavesh's POV

(I knocked the door of Avneet's room and after a minute I could hear a faint "come in"
I entered and could see that she is sitting in the balcony and her laptop was on the bed....

What was she doing on laptop at this time.?

I peeked at the screen and my eyes widened on what I saw on it.!!!

I rushed to her by the balcony... I need to talk to her...)

Bhavesh: So you like him.?????

(She turned her head towards me and looked at me with calm expression.!! She was expecting this question.. wasn't she.!!!)

Avneet: That is one direct question bro.!!! (She stated with a small chuckle)

Bhavesh: I am not joking Neet....

Avneet: Me neither..... Listen I just like the way he is..... Like in not "that" sense...!

Bhavesh: You we're freaking checking him out Neet.!!! I just saw your laptop.!!

Avneet: Oh.! You saw.!! Well.... I tried to deny and avoid and ignore whatever thoughts were coming in my head but after I came in my room I sat down and thought for a while...
Why the hell am I running away...???

Bhavesh: You can't be serious right now.!!

Avneet: Of coarse I am not.!!! I will now on reciprocate the way he will behave.!!!

Bhavesh: Ain't no way I will let that happen.!!

Avneet: C'mon yaar Bhav.... Healthy flirting is good as far as we don't cross the limits.!! And I know mine very well.....

Bhavesh: I can't believe it.!!!

(How in the actual hell these two idiot friends of mine thinking the same.???)

Neet I know how much of Healthy Flirting you expertise on.!

Avneet: See.!! Then let's go with flow bro... chill..! And plus the media and fans will get what they want.!! What's the big deal.!!!

Bhavesh: *sigh* You have made up your mind... haven't you.!!

Avneet: Absolutely.!!

Bhavesh: Fuck.!! I can't believe you both think the same.!! The other day when you thought we went for a drive... He said similar thing to me about fans and media.!!

Avneet: No wonder we get along quite well..... He is sweet Bhavesh.... I mean the leader that the world knows and Sid that we all know..! He is a complete different person.! That's why he intrigues me.!!!! I want to know more of him.!

Bhavesh: Neet.! Why are you pushing yourself again back in it.!

Avneet: Last time I was unaware of what I was doing.! This time it's my choice.! I wanna go with the flow Bhav.! Who said I will fall in love with him.?

Bhavesh: Lemme tell you one thing honestly..... He will NOT reciprocate your love if you ever fell for him.!!!

Avneet: No.???
Why.?

Bhavesh: He has made that stupid barrier for himself.! He won't allow himself to fall for anyone.! As he has seen the struggles and pain of the rest of the boys and their loved one going through.! He is just stubborn and this has helped him stay single till date.!

Avneet: Hmm.... Will keep that in mind.! Thanks for your gyaan.....baba.!!!

(She said folding her hands and bending a bit as if I am some kind of baba.!! God this girl....)