Will Y/n live with her family?(13)

Everyone sitting on the chair around the table.... jissoo, Y/n , Taeyung, Mr Kim, Mrs Kim, Jinn, jenii and liza .

Y/n: why the whole society is in my house?

Jissoo: i wanted to talk(shutters)

Jinn: and i wanted to go.

Jeni: Who is stopping you?
(smiles sarcastically)

Mrs Kim: stop it Jinn.

Mrs Kim to jeni and liza
"Girls can we have some time alone please"(kindly)

Jin death glare jeni and she ingnored. They looks at y/n and y/n nod to leave her.

Y/n : i am scared now because whenever you say this, so everything turns really bad at the end. So i want you say it straight.

Jissoo: okay. Look i know how we are doing now days we fight and just fight. As you know i am going to get married soon soo...

Y/n: it is not approved by me yet.
(Looks somewhere)

Mr Kim: like we care.(lift his eyebrow)

Jissoo: okay okay.

Taeyung: let's not change the topic.

Jissoo: yeah. We will talk about that later and your approval is important to me okay
(looks at y/n and smile and y/n too but she hide her smile after listening this but Mr. Kim got annoyed because of this.)
So i was saying as i am going to get married soon
(looks at y/n and said highlighing)
"after your approval" okay?. I want to live together with my family.

Y/n lifts her one eyebrows: family? So who comes in family?(puts her hands on the table as she knows what she is going to say)

Jissoo: you know y/n. (in low voice and looks down)

Y/n: NO.(cold)

Jissoo: (looks at her.)

Taeyung: please y/n it's just for some time you know after her marriage it will be same you will come here back.

Y/n: (thinks something.)

Flashback~

Y/n: what's should I do mr han?

Mr han: whatever ur heart says.

Y/n: i just don't want her to hate me or leave me because of my mafia profession.

Mr han: you choose that so that jissoo can be live in great facilities. You did everything and in back just asking for her love and care.

Y/n : will she understand?

Mr han: umm...she will be angry but sooner or later she will be ok. Just find a best situation and tell her everything.(put his hand on her cheek and smile)

Flashback ends~

Jinn: are you listening them little bitch?

Mrs Kim: jinn!!!(death glare)

(Jin looks away)

Y/n: you know that we all are like cats and dog.

Mrs Kim: everything will be under control you have my word. My child. (smile)

Y/n sigh and says "okay then".
Tae and jissoo smiles widely and Mrs kim too.
And then y/n says "But..."

And everyone looks at her with tensed face accept Jin and mr kim as they ket an annoying face all time.

Taeyung: W-What??...

Y/n : there are some situations if you are suitable with them then we are good to go otherwise you (jissoo) will adjust how you going to spend time with me. Whenever i want.