Chapter 32

Note: Hello friends sorry for the delay as I am busy with work so I am unable to update. Will try to bring another part asap.

Mira's POV

I was sitting in the garden looking at the plants that Ambar had planted. I made sure everyday that they get watered. I looked at the one marigold that had blossomed. It was small and beautiful. Glowed like sunshine. "Mira." I looked towards my shoulder. Dev was standing beside me. "Sit." I said. He smiled and sat beside me. "Ambar is now 18." I said. "Isn't she old enough to make her own decisions. Like she can come back here." I said.
"Can she? While living under a tyrant. Can she?" I understood his point. "She got accepted in IIT Delhi. Her betterment lies in staying there. Besides that she would now move into hostel. Which means a good distance between her and Armaan's whore mongering."
"What whore mongering? He is married now." I said.
"Please. We know how he got married." I said. "I know it was not a very conventional way of marriage but he did what he should have. To be truthful he didn't made same mistakes." He looked at me. He stretched his hand and pulled me towards himself.
"I am hopeful of a day when we could find strength in ourselves to talk to her." Dev said. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Dev." I said.
"Yes?" I looked at him. "Arush has a girlfriend." I informed my husband with a subtle smile. He looked at me and bursted into laughter. "I met her already. She is a nice girl." I said.
Dev tried to contain his laugh.
"I guess I have seen her with Arush, is it Namita?" He asked.
"Yes Mehra Sahab." I replied.
"Huh. I never thought I would meet my son's prospective bride while I am in my 40's." This time we both laughed out loud. It has been so long since we shared something with eachother, so long since we have laughed together.

Ambar's POV

I started my college. IIT was way competitive than I thought. Good thing is I figure out things. Rina and Armaan had a son. His name is Harsh. We call the kid Harshi. He looks a lot like Armaan. He has his nose, eyes just like mine. Even I am quite surprised because ever since the kid is born Armaan has started to act like a family man. Whenever I get some free time I spend it with Satbir ji in learning trading. I had invested some amount in Negi Tires. I decided to hold the shares for some time. In the mean time I made some profit by trading. I used to get very stressed the day I traded. I suffered some loss as well but it was covered in some time. Negi Motors have launched their own two wheeler series. The bike has created some sensation in the market. It's a sports bike so boys are already drooling over it. I have seen it once on road. The rider was riding it slowly and it looked like the rider is Vikram and the person sitting behind is Betal. I have read reviews as well. It doesn't gives good milage. It is way too heavy.

One Saturday I came back from hostel to Ranyal residence. Kanwal daadi called me and pressured me to comeback. I was quite worried. When I reached Kanwal daadi came towards me. "Ambar, Armaan is sending Kabir away for college." I looked at her in shock.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Abroad." She said breaking out in tears. "I don't want him to go. Even Kabir has agreed upon this but I know he doesn't wishes to go." She said.
"What did his mother said?" I asked.
"She is crazy. As long as Kabir has a future in handling Ranayal Corporations she has no problem whatsoever." She wiped her tears. Her face was significantly red and her breath out of control. I made her sit on a chair and made her to drink water.
"Where is Armaan?" I asked.
"In his office upstairs." She said. I nodded and went towards his office.
Seriously I am getting dragged in drama like this. I walked towards Armaan's office and knocked on the door.
"Come in." I pushed the door to open. Armaan was sitting on his chair and Rina was sitting on a chair opposite to him. He looked at me and smiled. "How are you dear?" Armaan asked.
"Well enough. Is Kabir leaving for abroad?" I asked. He just kept the smile on his face but his eyes changed. "Yes. For his own good." He said.
"Is he happy?" I asked.
"He is. He is so happy that last night he took his friends for dinner." This time it was hard to differentiate sarcasm and truth.
"Armaan, what is wrong with you that you transfer underage kids without their consent from one place to entirely another." I asked.
"Ambar, trust me. I am doing this for his own good. If he stays here long then everyone will regret it." I looked at Armaan and first time I was convinced. His worries seemed genuine. With Kabir and Ridhima he is very different. He always thinks for their betterment.
"What has happened?" I asked.
"It is not my secret to share."
"Fine." I said and left from there.