Chapter 1

Dev's POV.
"Mira. What you'll have in breakfast?" I ask my wife as she is getting ready to go for hospital. "Anything will be fine."
This answer always irritates me. "Dad." Here comes the hurricane 1 of my house. Arush. "Dad what are you making in breakfast?"
Arush asked me. Thank God someone has got an opinion for food. "What do you want buddy?"
"Omelet and toast."
I went in kitchen to prepare the breakfast. It has been more than 14 years since we have shifted to Bangalore. Its Mira's home town. "Dad where is mom?" Here comes the hurricane 2 of my house. Ambar. After her vacations start we need to keep her busy in different activities. "She is getting ready for hospital, why what happened?"
"Mom said that on her way to work she'll take me to library."
"Are you out of your mind?" Arush yelled on Ambar. "This is the time of your life. Enjoy these days which are gifted to you by god. Why to go to library."
"Because I am getting bored." Ambar said.
"Then tell me. I am free today I'll take you for shopping. But please don't behave like an alien child."
"Really. You'll take me for shopping bhai?" She said happily.
"Of Course. Even I am running out of t-shirts."
"I love you bhai." Ambar hugged Arush.
Just then Mira came out. "What is in breakfast Dev?"
"Omelet and toast." I answered.
We all then had breakfast. After that kids left for shopping. While I was getting ready to go to restaurant Mira came in bedroom. "Dev one of my friends want some legal advice regarding property. Can you give him some suggestion?"
"OK I'll. Uh Mira we can even send him to Subbu."
"Yes we can but Dev it is not that late. You can again start your law career. Time has changed. Things have changed." Mira came to her point. She always wanted me to pursue my law career again."Nothing has changed Mira. I had not left my career to pursue it again. Plus I enjoy running my restaurant. However good you think of me I can't get what my client expected from me." Mira then didn't said anything. "Come I'll leave you to the hospital than I am going to get fresh fish for the restaurant."
Today I had a lot of work in the restaurant. Since it is friday night there were many customers today. I reached home by 1 a.m..
I went first to Arush's room. Even he is 18 he still looks adorable and handsome while sleeping and then I went towards Ambar's room only to see that Mira was there. She was crying. She was crying and looking at Ambar. "Mira what happened?"
Looking at me she started to cry even more." I took her with me in the kitchen. I made her drink some water and then I asked her again. "Mira why were you crying?"
"I met him today." She said.
"Who?" I asked her.
"Arman." My world was falling apart.
"Dev we should tell Ambar the truth. It is perfect time. Its April in july she'll turn 16. "
"Tell her what Mira. The lie in which she is living her life has gaurded her from every possible harm."
"But Dev what if Arman comes to know the truth."

"He knows the truth Mira. But he does not believes in it."
"Can he take away Ambar from us?" This question always strangles me.
"Yes."