Chapter~1

*Present Day.*

Joe's P.O.V

"Come on Joe we need to get to class."

"Just give me moment Zo I have to get this book."

I say looking threw the library books trying to find one on nineteen thirty-three through thirty-seven history.

"We have three minutes."

"Okay okay I found it come on let's check out."

Walking to the front of the library we stand in the short line of people who are also checking books out. Zoë babbles about how she needed to stop by the shop before we head home. I smile getting to the front and hand the librarian my ID card.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around and feel my stomach drop.

"Y-yes?"

"You dropped your notebook back there."

"T-thank you."

He smiles before walking away and Zoë come up next to me squealing.

"Caspar Lee just returned your notebook."

She quietly squeals and I try not to smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yes Broseph he did he is one of the most attractive guys in the school."

"What about Alfie?"

I ask smirking and she blushes shoving my arm as we walk out of the library and to our next class.

"Alfie is attractive but I'm wasting my time."

"No you aren't he would be lucky to date you."

I say hugging her and she smiles widely we walk into the class room sitting in our seats. Zoë turns talking with her friend Louise while I grab a notepad and doodle on the first page.

*******************

"That I think was the worst class so far this year."

I tell my friend Will as we walk to the locker room I crack my neck wincing.

"Those year twelve boys sure know how to whip a ball."

"I know it's right rude if you ask me we are a year below them and some of us aren't built like they are."

"I'm just glad that was the last class and we'll move to heath next."

"Oh that sounds even better learning about reproduction and sexually transmitted disease."

I laugh as we quickly shower before redressing and grabbing our bags we head to Will's locker so he can grab his stuff for home. Moving next to my locker I spot Zoë, Will greets her while I grab my back and homework.

"Dad is picking us up Joe so we have to hurry he doesn't want to wait for a half hour like last time when you couldn't find your book."

"I didn't want to risk someone stealing it."

She smiles rolling her eyes as we walk outside our dad is waiting and I say goodbye to Will before sitting in the back since Zoë is upfront.

"Why am I in the back?"

"Because I'm older and better."

"Dadd."

"Zo."

"Sorry."

Zoë says sticking her tongue out at me in the mirror and I flip her off settling back in the seat. We stop off at the store so Zoe can get whatever she needs before continuing to drive. When we get home I grab a banana before heading up to my room to do my homework before dinner so I don't get my game taken away. I work on the paper before taking a break and checking my social media. Caspar posted a new picture I hesitate on if I should like it or not. Deciding to be brave I do before exciting out.

"Joe supper's finished."

"Be right down."

I call back closing my text books and heading down to the kitchen.

"So anything interesting happen today?"

"Caspar talked to Joe in the library and Joe about fainted."

"I did not."

"Did too he couldn't keep the blush from his cheeks very well it was cute."

I groan eating a piece of pasta as she tells dad more about Caspar and then her school day.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

First chapter yay I hope you guys enjoy it

~Queen