Chapter~25 (Final Chapter)

Caspar's P.O.V
"Are you sure you have everything Caspar including money for gas?"

"Yes mum I have my house key as well so you won't have to stay up."

"Alright behave and please don't do anything stupid."

I chuckle nodding pressing a kiss to her cheek I wave before leaving the noontime sun shinning down over me as I get in her car. Today I was picking Joe up for our date and to say I was nervous is an understatement. I want everything to be perfect so he'll know I'm serious about this and him. Driving the short distance to his house I walk up to the door knocking. Zoe answers and I wave as she lets me come in.

"Joe is upstairs he should be down in a few minutes I trusted you before not to hurt my baby brother and you did. If that ever happens again I will personally make your life a living hell and that is a promise."

"I know."

We hear footsteps on the stairs before Joe walks into the room in shorts and a white tank.

"Hi Joe."

I smile looking at him and he blushes smiling back.

"Hey Casp I'm ready if you are."

"Yep after you."

I say holding the door open for him Zoe hugs him following us out and she stands on the porch watching us. We wave before pulling off and down the street I kiss the back of Joe's hand.

"I'm glad you agreed to go on this date with me."

"So am I what are we doing?"

"We are driving to a beach but that won't be till later in the evening what we're doing now is going for a drive. Then ice cream for a treat followed by time at the beach and more surprises."

"I can't wait."

He smiles lacing our fingers as we make our way out of town I turn the radio on smiling as Caspar starts lip syncing to the words. As we drive our lip syncing turns into singing out loud to the songs causing the other to laugh.

"Are you ready to stop for some ice cream?"

"Yes please."

We turn right into a small town to find an ice cream parlor.

"Whoever spots it first the other has to pay."

He chuckles nodding I scan the streets before seeing a sign.

"Over there!"

Caspar looks smiling and we pull into the parking lot.

"You get to pay."

"I was planning on it anyway."

He says lacing our hands together before pulling me inside.

"Two vanilla chocolate swirls please."

Standing by the counter he pays before they hand us our ice cream sitting at a booth we eat silently. I feel a nudge on my foot and I look up to see Caspar wink. Giggling I nudge his foot back before pulling my feet away.

"Party pooper."

Caspar's P.O.V

"I see the beach Caspy!"

I smile as he looks out the window the soft salty breeze filling the car pulling into the lot we get out. Holding my hand out for him to take we make our way along the beach removing our shoes we let the water rush over our feet.

"Do you want so swim?"

"I didn't bring anything to wear."

"Come with me."

I lead him up towards the rocks where I have a blanket stretched out along with pillows and two bags filled with swimming things and food for later.

"Did you do all of this?"

"Yeah I wanted this date to be special."

"I love it thank you so much."

He smiles pressing a kiss to my cheek we quickly change before running to the water. I pick him up to carry him in when we're waist deep I smirk.

"Hold your breath!"

I toss him in laughing as he pops up wiping his face as he glares at me.

"JoJo have a nice plunge?"

He splashes me with water before swimming away I follow him grabbing his waist.

"Awe are you really angry with me?"

"Yes you threw me in the water."

"Will I'm sorry work?"

"No."

"What about Joe Sugg I'm falling more and more for you everyday and I want you to be my boyfriend."

"You do?"

"I really really do."

He smiles softly nodding his head I press my lips to his mumbling a soft sorry against them.

"S'okay."

Joe whispers wrapping his arms around my neck I deepen the kiss before pulling away.

"I'll race you."

I smile before we start swimming the rest of the afternoon is spent splashing and playing.

"Are you ready to eat?"

"Mhm."

He nods his head so we get out drying off and getting redressed I open the basket removing the sandwiches and drinks. We start eating sharing a bag of crisps talking about the other half of the school year.

"I can't believe it's almost over you're almost completely done with school for good."

"I know I still have to figure out what I'm doing next."

"Are you still going to UNI?"

"Yeah I might just go for a teaching degree or something."

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too but it's not to far away so I'll be able to come and see you more then if I went farther away."

"True I just what if you find someone better?"

"That isn't going to happy to happen I lost you once I don't want to lose you again."

I say kissing his forehead as we lay against the pillows.

"Caspar I want to try again but this time I want all the way."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

I smile pressing our lips together my tongue slipping in his mouth. I pull off my shirt before my hand slowly creeps under his shirt. That night I took Joe Sugg's virginity it was also the first time we made love beneath the stars.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys didn't really think I wouldn't mess with you involving Jaspar dirty did you? I'm mean I know but anyway that is the final chapter the epilogue will be up soon.
~Queen