Chapter~5

*Just want to say a quick thank you for over 500+ reads and I've only had this book up 13 days like you guys rock.*

Caspar's P.OV *omf Caspy yay*

"Hey Caspar what's up mate?"

"Hey Oli nothing really just getting ready to meet Joe Sugg in the library."

"How's things going with the assignment thing?"

"Pretty good he seems really nervous tho when we talk."

"Maybe he's just really shy isn't he friend's with Troye?"

"Yeah."

"Troye is shy for the most part maybe he's the same plus you're captain of the footie team. He's probably afraid of you."

"What why I never did anything to make him afraid."

"True but imagine Joe being him and you being you okay so he does something that makes you mad or embarrasses you. With you being captain and popular you could literally ruin  this year and next at school for him. He could become an outcast, bullied, no friends and it would all be because he upset you."

"You're making me sound like a complete asshole."

"Which he is the opposite of."

"Thank you Jim see I'm not an asshole."

"I didn't say you were but you could be if you were pissed."

I roll my eyes towel drying my hair before I slip on a clean shirt spraying cologne I brush my hair grabbing my gym back.

"I need to get to the library."

"Alright have fun and text us later."

"Mkay."

I head to my locker putting my bag in then grab my maths book, walking to the library I spot Joe towards the back with his nose in a book.

"Hey sorry I was late I was changing from gym and my friends wouldn't shut up."

"I-it's okay."

He smiles before grabbing out his paper and pen.

"So-."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"What?"

He ask his blue eyes looking up at me I sigh sitting across from him.

"Are you afraid of me? You always seem to slightly stutter like you're afraid."

"N-no I'm not afraid."

"See you're doing it again."

Joe's P.O.V
I gulp as I try to explain to him why I keep stuttering without telling him the real reason is because I have a massive crush on him.

"I'm fine it's just because I don't want to mess this project it's worth a grade and I really want to pass it."

"That's understandable don't worry I think you'll do great."

"Thank you."

I smile before looking down at my questions trying to calm myself down.

"So first question what are some of your hobbies besides footie?"

"Well I enjoy playing video games like FIFA, I eat a lot of pizza, I also have a YouTube channel that I sometimes upload videos too."

"Really?"

"Yeah I do it in my spare time when I can."

"What's the name?"

"Just look up Caspar Lee my icon looks like this."

He pulls out his phone showing me and I take a picture with mine before putting them away so we don't get in trouble.

"I'll check it out tonight."

I smile he nods before I begin asking him more questions.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I have a sister name Theodora but we call her Theo." (I don't know if that's how it's spelled.)

"Older or younger?"

"Older."

I nod writing it next to the question before asking another.

"What do you want to do when you're older?"

"Possibly footie but I know I do want to keep doing videos maybe I'll figure out a way to combined them together."

"That sounds like a good idea."

I smile filling out more answers as he answers the questions, I slowly but surely am learning more about the boy I like. An in the process possibly even falling for him more then before.