Chapter~3

Joe's P.O.V

"Alright class so as you may have heard we are starting a project today. You'll have three weeks to follow around or just meet with them not during class time. A student involved with the footie or rugby team. You will interview them asking questions and learning thing about them and their reason for being on the team. I have already talked with the coach and he agreed to letting you do this. The person you are interviewing already knows who will be following/ meeting with them. So when I call your name come up and get a packet."

I sort of tune out as she calls names waiting for mine to be called.

"Joe, Joe?"

"Hmm?"

I look at Will who's pointing to the front of the room I blush walking up apologizing to the teacher before taking the packet she hands me. Walking back to my seat I sit down and hold my packet in both hands.

"Open it at lunch?"

"Yeah lunch."

I turn back towards the teacher as she finishes passing the packets out.

"I want the questions all filled out along with an essay I hope you have fun."

She smiles as the bell rings and we grab our things leaving.

"I hope this won't be boring."

"Me too I hope I got someone nice I don't want to spend three weeks following a asshole around."

"Tell me about it."

"Will, Joe wait up!"

We stop turning to see our friend Connor Franta moving quickly towards us. Connor was one of the very few openly gay guys at our school, nobody dared to mess with him tho. Two of his cousins are on the footie team as well as super popular. He moved here from America about two years ago and he always goes back on holidays to visit.

"Hey Connor what's up?"

"Nothing much I saw you guys walking and wanted to meet you for lunch., that okay with you guys?"

"Yeah let's go it's pizza sandwich Friday."

"Mm heaven in a sandwich."

I chuckle as we walk along the halls even if Connor didn't have family that could beat anyone up and make their life a living hell I don't think people would be mean to him. He's outgoing and friendly everyone or almost everyone adores him. He is like a little puppy you just want to wrap up and take home. Which I've done before after one of Sawyer Hartman's parties poor Connor had no way home and his parents were gone for the weekend so I carried him home with me and he crashed on my floor. Clearing my head we walk into the cafeteria getting our trays before walking to a table full of our friends.

"You guys got packets too?"

"Yeah seems like she's only doing it for her first and third class so far."

"Okay on the count of three open them."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

I say turning my packet over and opening it I pull the sheet slightly out and my eyes widen as I stare at it.

"Who'd you get Joe?"

Zoë takes the packet from my hands her eyes scanning over it.

"No way he got Caspar."

"You mean Caspar Lee captain of the footie team and Joe's little crush?"

"Shh and yes that Caspar Lee."

"Way to go Joe time to get it in."

I blush at Tyler's words he was another of the few openly gay guys here. But his dad was head of the school so he didn't get picked on either.(a/n I don't really like Tyler but he fits the sort of pervy hyper friend.)

"He's not even gay Ty."

"Make him then or something I would if I had a chance."

"So would I."

Connor smiles and Troye looks at him pouting.

"Heyyyyy."

"Don't worry Troye you know I wouldn't leave you for him."

"Tell me again how it is you Tyler and Troye don't get beat up for being gay?"

"Connor has huge ass cousins on the footie team, my dad is head of the school and Troye is my best friend and Connor's boyfriend so nobody messes with him."

"You should feel lucky."

"Nobody would mess with you if you decided to come out Joe."

"Are you kidding me yeah they would just because I hang out with you guys wouldn't stop them. It doesn't stop people now from trying to trip me once in a while as I walk down the halls. It would be even more worse if I came out to everyone."

"Well let's not worry about that right now you get to interview Caspar Hot ass Lee be happy."

I smile at Connor's words as Zoë hands me back my packet he was right I was going to interview Caspar Lee. I have a feeling this project will be my most favorite of the year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you understand what I was trying to say in the chapter. Troye Connor and Tyler are like three out of 5 excluding Joe that is openly gay. Anyone else if they are gay is secret about it. 
~Queen