Chapter~8

*Picture is what they are wearing also incase ya'll are wondering this is based in London.*

Caspar's P.O.V
I walk threw the front door greeting my mum and sister before walking up to my room. Grabbing a change of clothes I get in the shower.

"Caspar?"

"In the shower mum."

"Are you still hanging out with that boy this afternoon?"

"Yeah I'm heading to meet him after I'm finished."

"Will you be home for dinner?"

"No we'll be eating there."

"Okay but be home by eleven you still have curfew during the school year and be nice."

"I will."

I chuckle washing my hair I hear her footsteps walk away and I finish with my shower. Once done I change into a pair of black sweatpants and a tee shirt. Slipping on my black and white shoes I blow dry my hair before applying hair spray to it. Washing my hands I brush my teeth before grabbing my wallet and walking downstairs.

"I'll see you later mum bye Theo."

"Later Caspar."

I start the short walk to the arcade whistling to myself as I go I send a text to Joe letting him know I was heading down. He replies with an okay I put my phone back in my pocket once I reach the arcade. I walk to one of the booths sitting down to wait for Joe getting my phone back out. I play some games on it before I see someone rushing towards me.

"S-sorry I'm late I had to wait f-or my sister to get out of the shower a-nd I half ran half walked here."

"It's fine you aren't really late I got here not that long ago so do you want to play some games first or get some pizza?"

"Pizza sounds great."

"Extra cheese good?"

"Yes with pepperoni please."

He hands me a twenty pound note and I push it back he sighs putting it away handing me fifteen.

"Either you take this or I'll go up and pay for it all by myself."

"Yes sir."

I mock causing him to pout I chuckle shaking my head going to the front to order two pizzas for us to split. I pay for it with our money before walking back to the table and getting drinks.

"It will be out in about fifteen minutes do you want to play a game of air hockey before we eat?"

"Of course let's see if Caspar Lee is good at air hockey as he is footie."

I smile as we get tokens before walking to a air hockey table I insert the first two tokens and the game starts.

Joe's P.O.V
"Awe come on Joe don't be upset it's only one game."

"Yeah but it was the tie breaker and you cheateeed."

"No I didn't you just didn't block it."

"Cause I wasn't ready."

I pout sitting at the table grabbing a slice of pizza that has arrived Caspar sits down grinning grabbing one for himself. I hid my blush by looking around the arcade to find another game.

"Let's do skeeball next."

"Okay we can do that lemme finish this slice first."

I nod finishing off my slice and I wait for him to finish I sip my drink before we walk over to the skeeball game. I insert some tokens before picking up a ball and smiling.

"Alright Lee this time you won't cheat."

I say and the game starts it's close all the way through I bite my lip throwing the ball and getting it in the hundred spot.

"I win!"

I cheer grabbing my tickets before we decide to do some video games. Two hours pass many pizza slices later and we both have a bunch of tickets. Caspar gets a jersey, hat and bracelet leaving him with six tickets. I spot Finn from Adventure time I point to him and a big green frog.

"You need four more tickets to get the frog."

"But I'm out of tickets and tokens."

I sigh and Caspar looks at me.

"Do you really want the frog?"

"Soooo bad."

He chuckles handing me his tickets and I smile thanking him before handing them to the guy behind the counter. He hands me the frog and I hug it to my chest as well as Finn.

"Thank you so much Caspar."

"No problem."

We throw away our trash and cups before walking out we decide to walk threw the park before I walk him to his house.

"Thanks for hanging out with me Caspar."

"Welcome JoJo I had fun see you later."

He waves before walking in I head towards my home before stopping for a moment. Caspar Lee hung out with me all afternoon and just gave me a nickname. Could life get any better?
——————————————————-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New chapter yay I hope you guys all like this I wanted it to be longer but uhgg I couldn't think of anything else to write. I haven't been to an arcade in forever so yeah.
~Queen

Dedicated to:AlminSisic who comments on every single chapter thank you so much for all your comments they always manage to make me smile. :)