Chapter~11 Part 1

Caspar's P.O.V

I look around waiting for Joe to show up he was ten minutes late and we needed to talk about more questions for the interview.

"I'm so sorry Caspar there was a um block in the hallway."

"It's fine hey why is there blood under your nose?"

"Oh I walk into a door rushing here Will thought it was pretty funny."

"I'm sorry so my parents are out of town for the weekend so we can hang out there."

"Sounds like a plan."

We start the walk back to my house I text Oli telling him I'll meet him tomorrow morning so we can walk to school.

"How was your day?"

"Good boring nothing really exciting happened how about yours?"

"About the same as you."

I say as we start walking down my street pulling out my key I unlock the door and we enter. Taking our shoes off we head into the kitchen I go to the fridge opening it.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Um what do you have?"

"Juice, cola, water, lemonade, vodka which you probably don't want."

"Why is your vodka in the fridge?"

"Oh it's not it's on top I just figured I would name it."

"Oh okay."

"Want to try some?"

"I don't know I don't want my dad to kill me for drinking."

"It's only a sip you'll be fine when you get home."

"Okay sure but just a little."

I nod grabbing the bottle and I pour him a little in a shot glass before one for myself.

"Ready?"

He grins nodding and we take the shots he coughs slightly and I pat his back.

"Easy JoJo you're going to hurt yourself."

"That was actually really good can I have another?"

I chuckle nodding he calls his dad telling him that he will be home late and to not wait up. I give him another shot and we take it smiling.
—————————————————————————————————————————————-
To be continued ;)
~Queen