Chapter~15

*Surprise early but short update thank you all for getting this over 4K also as a gift I uploaded the first chapter of Friends. Thank you all so much.*

Joe's P.O.V
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!"

Zoe screams happily when I tell her of my date with Caspar on Friday night.

"Geeze I don't want to lose my hearing before then Zo."

"Sorry I'm just so happy for you this is amazing."

I smile as Zoe jumps up and down I asked Caspar if I could tell Zoe and he agreed as long as she can keep it a secret.

"You can't tell anyone we're going on a date."

"I know don't worry how are you feeling?"

"I'm terrified I think I might pee."

"That's how I felt when Alfie asked on a date."

"Speaking of how are things between you two?"

"Amazing we're going out Friday to get pizza hey why don't you guys join us? Like we can give you a ride tell Alfie you're hanging out then you can sit in your own booth while we have our date."

"I guess I can ask Caspar it would be better then walking since his mum while have their car."

"Can I ask please?"

"I suppose."

She smiles taking my phone and starts typing away I take a bite of my freeze pop watching her. After a few minutes she hands my phone back grinning.

"He said that would be really good so it's all set."

"Thanks so much Zoe"

"No problem now we need to figure out what you're going to wear and how to do your hair."

"I was just going to wear it like always since we're only suppose to be hanging out."

"True but you want to try a little just enough to make an impression on him but not enough to where someone could question it."

"Okay then I guess I'll let you work your magic."

She smiles before rushing to my closet and throwing the door open. I watch as she starts pulling things out holding them together. She goes threw about seven outfits before smiling

"I like these skinny jeans along with this shirt what do you think?"

"That does actually look good thanks for helping me with this Zoe."

"No problem Joe."

She smiles hugging me tightly I take the outfit setting it on a hanger to keep from getting it wrinkly. (Shirt at the top, hair and pair of black jeans)

"I hope that this can be more then just a couple dates and then nothing."

"Just take it one step at a time and enjoy yourself."

I nod taking a breath as she leaves me alone with my thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super short but a surprise update the next chapter will be long since it will be their date. Also in the comments let me know would you rather have a scheduled of when I update(which I can't promise to always keep but I'll try my hardest) or just random updates?
~Queen

Dedicated to: WallflowerEmily ily my dear average white girl don't forget that even tho things suck right now it will get better. <3