Chapter~16

*Caspar's shirt including a pair of dark skinny jeans.*

Caspar's P.O.V
I nervously walk up the steps to Joe's door fidgeting knocking on the door I try not to bolt instead. The door opens and a tall man looks out smiling down at me.

"You must be Joe's friend Caspar nice to meet you come on in."

"T-thank you Mr. Sugg."

I follow him inside and I look around the house it look cozy I sit on the couch and he offers me something to drink.

"Oh no thank you."

I smile not wanting to increase my bladder I wait for Zoe and Joe to come down. The door bell rings again and Alfie comes in I smile relieved he's here so it won't be as awkward. After a few minutes Joe and Zoe finally walk downstairs together smiling.

"Sorry we kept you two waiting Joe had to help me with something."

"It's fine ready to go?"

"Yep we'll see you later dad."

They both call and we head outside I walk next to Joe quietly.

"You look very nice tonight."

I say and he blushes slightly smiling at me.

"Thank you Caspar you look great too."

I grin as we get into the back of Alfie's car we sit in silence for a few minutes before Joe turns to me.

"This is really awkward can we just talk like normal?"

"Please."

I chuckle and he smiles before he starts telling me about the girl who asked Will to the dance coming up in a couple of months.

"As red as a tomato?"

"Oh yeah he agreed to going tho it was cute to be honest he was so happy."

"You should have taken a picture."

"I did."

He chuckles pulling his phone out and showing me I laugh looking at Will's red face. We arrive at the pizza shop walking inside we get seated a booth separating us from them and I sit across from Joe.

"What type of pizza do you want?"

"Sausage if that's okay with a lot of extra cheese stuffed crust?"

"That sounds great and drink?"

"Mnt. Dew." (Let's pretend they have it I looked it up and some said they did others said they didn't. And Mnt. Dew is bae)

I nod smiling as I call a waiter over who takes our order he brings our drinks before leaving again.

"You know since we started talking we only talk about me I know almost nothing about you."

"Well there isn't much to know really I have one sister which is Zoe obviously, my parents aren't together anymore. I thatch roofs on the weekend which I really enjoy doing."

"What's thatching?"

"It's where you build roofs for houses out of straw."

"Oh okay does it take awhile."

"Yeah it's a lengthy process especially if you want it to work right and look good."

"That's really interesting."

I smile and he nods smiling back the waiter brings our pizza; thanking him we each grab a slice.

"Mm this is really good."

I hum agreeing as the cheese and sausage fill my taste buds.

"What's one of your favorite animals Joe?"

"Penguins I love penguins."

"Awe."

I smile taking a drink I see Zoë wave over at us smiling I wave back and Joe does the same.

"You two seem close."

"Yeah we are she's someone I trust with my life I can always go to her she's the first person I told that I liked guys."

He says whispering the last part I nod my head eating another slice.

Joe's P.O.V
After we finish at the pizza place we head out following Zoë and Alfie, we decided to head off walking since they want a little time alone.

"Want to walk through the park?"

"Yes please."

I smile as we make our way to the park I look up seeing a bunch of stars scattered across the sky.

"I had a really good time tonight Joe."

"I did too it was fun."

"M-maybe we could like do it again sometime?"

"Definitely I really enjoyed myself."

He smiles as we walk through the park each tossing a coin into the wishing fountain.

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell you or it won't come true."

"Mine already did it was to go on a date with you Casp and I finally got the chance."

I say feeling my face slightly heat up as he grins we continue walking our hands lightly brushing now and again. Making our way back to my house we stand out on the porch listening to the crickets chirp.

"Tonight was wonderful thanks again."

"I agree with you and thank you for coming with."

We both let out a nervous chuckle and he leans in pressing a kiss to my cheek before walking away. I head inside and quietly walk up to my room squealing manly into my pillow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaspar's first date yay I tired to make this long and good but I didn't know what else to write I got so stumped on this one. I actually like this tho but please let me know in the comments what you think? If non of you like it then I'll try to rewrite it. Any way prepare yourselves because in the coming chapters things will go down.
~Queen