Chapter~14

Joe's P.O.V
"Dad is it alright if I go hang out with Caspar?"

"Yeah but be home by six we're going to your nan's for dinner."

"Okay do you think you could drop me off please?"

"Of course."

I smile thanking him before getting my shoes on we walk out to the car after he tells Zoe he'll be back shortly. I give him the directions Caspar sent me and we drive off, he asks me about school and I ask him about work. By the time we arrive I wipe my eyes from laughing so hard.

"I'll see you at home in a few hours."

"Have fun son."

I wave him off before going to the door and knocking on it I stand back a little bit and I feel my heart flutter when Caspar opens the door smiling.

"Hey JoJo."

"Hi Casp."

"Come on in."

I smile walking in taking my shoes off by the door I follow him up the stairs and to his room.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Actually do you think we could talk about something?"

He asks biting his lip I nod trying not to stare and I sit on his bed.

"How did you know when you were gay?"

He blurts out and I look at him slightly startled.

"What?"

"How did you know that you were into guys and not girls?"

"When I started to feel more attracted to boys and loved how they look in sports uniforms or shirtless. I don't know really girls just never caught my eye it was always the boys. Why?"

"I was curious is all."

Caspar whispers his cheeks slightly red and his face pale.

"Caspar do you think you're gay?"

I ask my heart beating fast in my chest he bites his lip his eyes glossing over.

"I-I don't know.'

I feel my heart break as he sniffles a tear going down his cheek.

"It's okay Caspy please don't cry."

More tears fall and I wrap my arm around him and he hides his face in my neck. I rub his back softly mumbling sweet words in his ears telling him it will be okay.

"Is there someone you like?"

"I t-think so."

"It will be okay."

"You can't tell anyone about this please."

"I won't don't worry if you don't mind me asking who do you like?"

"I t-think it's you."

I feel my heart flutter as he pulls back biting his lip he looks at me before hesitantly leaning forward.

Caspar's P.O.V
Joe leans forward the rest of the way connecting our lips and I close my eyes I wait for a second before slowly moving my lips. He gently cups my cheek and I smile softly against his mouth. We pull apart after a few seconds and I open my eyes to see him grinning.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do that."

"Really?"

"Yes I've liked you ever since you've came to our school."

"I didn't know that."

"Well before this project we never really talked plus there are so many homophobic shits at our school and I don't need to be beat up for liking guys."

"But some of your friends are gay."

"Yeah but they have supportive family members and nobody would ever dare to mess with them."

"That really sucks I'm glad this is my last year at this school."

"Lucky."

"So now what?"

"Well do you want to maybe go on a date we could pretend we're just hanging out."

I bite my lip thinking before looking at him I search his eyes seeing nothing but trust and loyalty.

"I would like that a lot."

I smile he grins before pressing a kiss to my cheek and getting up so we can start playing some FIFA. When he finally has to go home I'm the one to press a kiss to his redden cheek waving him off. I kissed Joe Sugg and it was one of the best feelings I have ever had.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah surprise Jaspar kisses make me happy woo I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter and that it wasn't confusing for you. I love you from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.
~Queen