Chapter~18

Caspar's P.O.V 
I walk with Oli and I over hear a couple of students walking behind us.

"Did you hear what some of the upper class men did to a lower class student?"

"No what?"

"They found out he was gay and beat the shit out of him."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah I hear his parents are pulling him from school because of how hurt he got."

"Wow I wonder how bad it was."

"I guess pretty bad."

I gulp as we walk into science one of the classes I have with Joe, I spot him and he waves I wave back nervously.

"You okay Caspar you look really sick."

"F-fine just a little tired is all."

I say feeling like I might throw up I can't let anyone know I'm gay they would kill me. Two of the kids from the rugby team walk in and over to me with a scowl on their faces.

"Hey Lee we heard something interesting yesterday."

"R-really?"

"Yeah apparently you and Sugg back there were in the bathroom for a long period of time and some say they thought they heard moaning."

Everyone gasps and Joe walks over to us slowly.

"Nothing happened between Caspar and I."

"Joe's right we didn't do anything I'm not gay like he is."

My eyes widen when I realize what I said and I look at Joe who's eyes water with tears.

"So Sugg is the gay one is he well we don't feel to fondly about gay people."

"You things make us sick."

The teacher walks in and they give Joe a grin before patting my shoulder.

"J-Joe I."

"Save it Caspar you just screwed up my life."

He rushes out the door with his bag and the teacher follows him I wipe my face and Oli looks at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He whispers and I sigh looking at him biting my lip.

"Joe didn't want anyone to know."

"I'm talking about you."

"I just found out myself and I'm terrified Joe is going to hate me and he's going to get beat up."

The teacher comes back in and I raise my hand.

"I need the nurse I think I'm going to throw up."

My mum ended up picking me up from school when we get home I walk to my room dialing Joe's number.

'You've reached Joe Sugg sorry I can't answer leave your name and message  I'll try and call you back bye.'

'Joe it's Caspar I need you to call me back please it's important.'

I hang up flinging myself back on my bed closing my eyes.

Joe's P.O.V
I race home and I slam the door behind me my dad rushes into the kitchen holding a bat.

"Joe what the hell are you doing home you scared me."

I sob trying to tell him what happen and soon Zoe rushes in.

"Joe what happened Jim texted me saying you ran from science what happened?"

She asks walking over and hugging me I sob into her chest and I feel my dad hug us both.

"C-Casp-Caspar."

"What about him?"

"He t-told everyone."

I sob louder and they lead me to the couch and Zoe hands me a tissue rubbing my back.

"Deep breaths Joe in and out."

I do as she says slowly calming down but tears still rushing from my eyes.

"C-Caspar told e-very one I'm g-g-gayyy."

I say starting to cry more Zoe gasps hugging me and my dad rubs my back.

"They're g-going to ge-t me."

"Who will?"

"R-rugby team." *A/n in this Joe didn't play rugby in this school only in his old one. (

I cry rubbing my eyes and Zoe shushes me rocking us gently side to side.

"We'll figure something out if they touch you I want you to tell me or dad immediately okay?"

I nod my head she leads me upstairs while dad goes to call the school I fall onto my bed. Zoe hands me a glass of water that I sip on before leaning back on the bed and closing my eyes.

"Caspar left a voice mail."

"Delete it."

I whisper looking at her she just nods deleting it before kissing my head and walking out. Oh Caspar you don't realize how much trouble you just caused me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dun Dun Dun I told you all that stuff was about to start happening get ready fro more.
~Queen