Chapter~13

Caspar's P.O.V
I hum to myself as I walk to school my ear buds in as Ed Sheeran plays. I can't help but think back to my conversation with Joe the other day. He wasn't in school his sister said he was sick. I knew he was probably trying to avoid me, I don't know why I have no problem with him being gay. I walk up the school sidewalk and I hear my name called. Turning around I see non other then Oli walking over to me.

"Ready for the big game today?"

"Yeah how about you?"

"I'm definitely ready for this I can't believe the season is over in a month."

"Me either and this is our last year of school."

"I know we've made it this far just this year to go and we'll be graduates."

"Hallelujah!"

I chuckle as we walk to our lockers opening mine I take my ear buds out placing them in my bag. I grab the first three books I'll need and a pencil Oli stands next to me with his things and we head to homeroom.

"Do you have those question things with Sugg today?"

"No he has some family thing."

"Wanna come over and play some FIFA?"

"Sounds good I'll call my mum to make sure tho that I'm not grounded for some reason."

He chuckles as we slide into our seats the day slowly passes by seeming to go on forever. I can't help but look for Joe in the lunch room I see him over by his sister and friends laughing loudly. Turning my head away I go back to my conversation with Alfie and Shane. (a/n Shane Dawson is 1 out of a shit load of baes and I don't care if he lives here in America its my book :* )

"You okay Caspar?"

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine."

"We were just wondering you got really quite all of a sudden."

"I'm alright I just have a lot on my mind right now with the up coming games and stuff."

"We'll do good mate don't worry Shane you coming to watch our next one?"

"Hell yeah you guys are my mates of course I'll come watch you."

I listen as they go on about the game coming up in soon I eat my chips not really paying attention anymore. I hear Joe laugh as they walk by and I can't help but smile to myself. Shaking my head I finish eating and we head to our next classes for the rest of the day.
~

"Ew my mum is having her book club over can we go to yours please?"

"Yeah I'm sure my mum won't mind Theo should be home by now so we won't get the tv downstairs."

"That's fine just as long as I don't have to listen to them gossip over their books."

I chuckle to myself texting my mum before we walk to my house I open the door and I smell cookies.

"Mum are you baking?"

"Yes your sister is helping me."

"Let's go get some cookies."

I smile as we walk into the kitchen and I grab four cookies kissing my mum's cheek and hugging Theo.

"Thanks for the cookies Oli take these to the dinning room I'll get some milk."

He nods and mum hands him a plastic plate so he doesn't burn his hands anymore. I get us both a glass of milk to wash the cookies down with.

"I love your chocolate chip and walnut cookies."

"I know you do that's why we made them."

She kisses my head and I walk into the dinning room sitting next to Oli he hands me my cookies and I give him his milk. I take a bite into the warm gooey cookie and I hum licking my lips.

"These are so good I love when she makes them.'

"They're amazing I agree."

We talk with my mum and sister while eating our cookies and milk before heading upstairs to my room to play FIFA.

**********************
"Hey Casp can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"We're best mates right?"

"Yeah we are."

"You would tell me if something was going on right?"

"Yes why?"

"Well um during lunch yesterday I noticed that you were staring at Joe Sugg a lot."

I look at him as he pauses the game before turning to me.

"Is there something you need to tell me, do you like him?"

"As a friend that's it."

"Alright I was just wondering."

"I would tell you mate don't worry."

I say patting his arm and he nods his head before pressing play on the game, we spend the next hour playing and messing around before he has to head home. I get a shower before crawling into bed and I grab my phone.

Caspy: Hi Joe.

I lay back in my bed looking up in my ceiling and my phone dings.

JoJo: Hi Caspar how are you?"

Caspy: Good just laying here in bed you?

JoJo: Laying on my bed trying to work on the essay.

Caspy: How's it going?

JoJo: Good I have the first paragraph done so that's better then nothing.

Caspy: Have I given you enough information?

JoJo: For now you have but there's a lot about you that still needs to be uncovered.

Caspy: Why don't we hang out tomorrow and you can 'uncover' whatever mysteries there are about me you seem so determined to discover.

JoJo: You're on Lee.

I chuckle to myself continuing to text him as we banter back and forth. When I look at the time I see it's almost one in the morning. I tell him goodnight before laying back in my bed and falling asleep.
--------------------------------------------------
I hope this is long enough for you guys, I'm sorry if it's not enough and if you aren't happy with it. I have a bunch of exams and tests stuff like that coming up since school is almost over for me. I may not update for two or three days, I'm staying up late tonight with cupofno because we are homework buddies. :) Anyway I'm rambling so I'll end this.
~Queen