Chapter~20

Joe's P.O.V
I groan opening my eyes as the light shines threw my window another day in the hell hole. I wince stretching at the bruises on my ribs. I get a warm shower laying my head on the wall trying not to think of Caspar. My mind seems to always wander to him it's been a week and I haven't talked to him since that day.

"Joe are you awake?

"Yeah dad I'm getting dressed now."

"Okay breakfast is ready so just come downstairs when you're finished."

"I will."

I say as I pull on my jeans and a tee shirt I walk to the sink doing my hair. I walk down to the kitchen to see pancakes. Piling three on my plate I add whipped cream, chocolate chips on top my dad hands me some juice and I sit next to Zoe.

"How are you feeling this morning Joe?"

"Okay I guess my sides hurt."

I say she sighs hugging me carefully.

"I can't believe they can't do anything else right now."

"I know dad but don't worry Alfie, Marcus, Jim and a Connor's cousins are going to take care of everything."

"Good those boys need some roughing up they're lucky I don't go to that school."

Zoe chuckles rolling her eyes and I can't help but to crack a smile I eat my pancakes turning to my dad.

"These are really good thank you for making them."

"You're welcome son."

We finish eating before walking to the bathroom to brush our teeth and grab our bags. Walking down to the car I get in the front chatting with my dad as we drive to the school. I gulp as we pull up in front of the school he pats my shoulder and I step out with Zoe. 

"Have a good day you two."

"We will bye dad."

Walking into the school Zoe stops to speak with Tanya and I decided to just go to my home room. As I'm walking I accidentally bump into someone causing me to flinch when he sticks his hand out.

"Please don't hit me I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"Hey easy I'm not going to hurt you I wasn't watching in front of me I was texting I'm Almin."

"I-I'm Joe I haven't seen you around here before."

"I'm new I just started here a few days ago I'm still getting use to everything."

"I can help you if you want."

"Really thanks."

He smiles shaking my hand his hair was a dark color his eyes big and brown he reminded me of a puppy.  I look over his schedule noticing we have homeroom and first period together as well as lunch fifth and eighth.

"I think you'll like it here but I will give you some advice a lot of the people here are homophobic."

"I know I met the principle's son on my first day and he told me a lot of stuff."

"Tyler yeah he's really nice one of my best friends and a sassy person."

"Wait are you Joe Sugg?"

"Yeah."

"He told me about you said you were really nice and a great person so far I agree with him."

"Has anyone else talked to you about me?"

"No but I overheard about you and some guy I'm sorry about what happened."

"It's okay really I'll be fine."

"It was messed up what he did to you."

"I agree."

"I know we literally just met like five minutes ago but if you ever want to talk I'll be willing to listen. You are one of the nicest people I have ever met and I really appreciate it."

I smile thanking him as we walk into our homeroom I sit near the back having him join me and we begin talking. For this first time in almost a week I actually cracked a small smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's short but I really wanted to update for you all since I haven't updated for a week. I hope you enjoy it and the chapters soon to follow. I missed you all and hope you had a great week. :*
~Queen

Dedicated to: AlminSisic I hope you like this chapter XD thanks for the character idea.