Fight

Jungkook puts his shirt on and grabs his bag while saying a quick bye to his teammates as he leaves the locker room. As soon as he steps out, he is met with a sight he never thought he would see. Taehyung is being cornered by three men who each seem to be twice his size.

"You think you're cool just cause you're doing well in all your classes." The tall muscular blond guy, Jackson, who seems to be the leader of the group spits at Taehyung. The black hair goddess just wipes his face with a disgusted look and says confidently, "I don't think I'm cool but I do know I'm cooler than you. I don't pick on people half my size and I definitely don't need backup."

Jungkook freezes up as he hears Taehyung speak. Damn, that was so fucking sexy. He didn't hesitate putting Jackson in his place knowing he would probably retaliate.

As if on cue, Jackson lifted his fist to punch Taehyung straight in the face. That seemed to snap Jungkook out of it as he quickly manages to pull Jackson by his shirt and yells at him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sneers Jungkook as threateningly as possible, his eyebrows rising as if to challenge Jackson.

"Stay out of this Kook. We don't want any problems with you." Jackson turns to look at the angry basketball player, his face showing how annoyed he was feeling. "We don't mess with you for being gay because you're cool but don't ruin that."

Those words felt like a stab at Jungkook who thought everyone just accepted him for who he was and had no problems with him. They were just faking it because he was popular. Wow, how awful are they?

Jungkook took a step back as if the words had physically hurt him, his face changing from anger to hurt. His eyes visibly filled with tears and his head lowered with shame.

"The fuck are you saying Jackson? You don't support Kook? He's an amazing person who always wants the best for everyone. He even had your back when they wanted to kick you out of the football team." Hoseok says with a weird composure, seeing as he was pissed. His face was red with anger yet his words and tone did not show it.

Two years ago, Jackson got caught cheating in an exam and the principal wanted to take him off the football team as punishment. However, knowing how important football was to his friend, Jungkook begged the principal to give him another chance. He even offered to take his punishment for him because that's how close they used to be but for some reason they've drifted apart. Jackson stopped hanging out with him about a month after that incident.

"You're dumb Jackson. You're spitting shit you don't mean in order to mess with someone you don't care for. Stop it, get some help." The quiet ginger says, hugging Jungkook from behind. He wasn't mad, he was more annoyed.

Behind him stood the rest of the basketball team as if to show support to their favorite maknae. Jin was also hugging Jungkook and kept whispering how accepted and loved he was.

"Aish Jackson, I don't know what's gotten to you but Jungkook is our bro and I know you don't care about him being gay. So shut up and think before you speak next time, you might really hurt someone's feelings with your words." Jin says staring intently into Jackson's eyes who seemed triggered by this. His words piercing him in the chest because it reminded him of who he used to be, kook's bro.

"I- I- I'm sorry Kook. I didn't mean it. You're my friend and I support you. I have no problem with your sexuality. I don't know why I said that." Jackson answers back face flushing in embarrassment but with tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. Jungkook could easily tell that he was being honest. He shrugged both Jin and Yoongi off of him and approached the blond jock.

"It's okay, Jackson, I forgive you. You're like my brother. But-" Jungkook calmly turns to look at Taehyung and pulls him by the hand, bringing him near him in front of Jackson, "You have to apologize to Taehyung as well, seeing as he did nothing to you." Taehyung's eyes widened, shocked by what the younger had done. His gaze flickers from Jackson to Jungkook and back and forth until he heard a sigh and a "I'm sorry Taehyung."

"Okay, it's settled now we can go." A not so pleased Yoongi yells from the back seeing as he had no intention of staying on campus until this late.

Everyone starts leaving, when Taehyung pulls Jungkook by the arm. Jungkook turns around flashing one of his bunny smiles, one that could make any heart stop but sadly for Jungkook his charm ostensibly had no appeal to Taehyung.

"Why did you do that? Now everyone's gonna think I'm a loser who can't defend himself." He passes a hand through his hair in an exasperated move. "Everyone will think I'm weak and just pick on me more."

"Taehyung, I won't allow for that to happen." The younger one says honestly but adds, "I'm sorry I didn't think of that but I couldn't just let him punch you."

He expected the black hair god to thank him and maybe smile at him not him telling him off. With a heavy heart Jungkook decides to walk away lowering his head again from shame. However, he was quickly stopped by the black hair man.

"It's okay Jungkook. I know you were just trying to help. Thank you." He smiles at him before waving and leaving a struggling Jungkook behind.

Breathe Jungkook breathe he's just a man not a sex god or something.

~~~~xxdeeviexx~~~~
Hey guys,

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know no smut :( but either way I hope it was up to your standards.

Also, yes blonde Jackson Wang 😍

보라해
xxdeeviexx