Eventful Friday

Tiktok on the clock but the party don't stop no- ohhh no- ohhh No the party don't start...

"Fuck, Jungkook, turn that shit down it's 8:00am" groans Hoseok covering his ears with his pillow. His silver hair messily spread all over his face and his hands wiping a bit of drool from the sides of his mouth. Needless to say, he was just woken up by Jungkook being loud and blasting his music.

Jungkook lowers the speaker's volume quickly realizing how loud he's being. He is currently doing his morning skincare routine, which consisted of five different steps, while listening to Kesha in an attempt to calm his nerves.

Today is Friday, the day Jungkook was so patiently -not so patiently- waiting for. He is hanging out with Taehyung after Economics class and he wants to look his best.

They decided they wanted to hangout at the coffee shop instead of the library because neither can concentrate in intense silence, they need background noises to focus better.

The brown hair man finishes his skin care routine and decides to curl his hair a bit, leaving it with some waves, before heading out for breakfast.

He walks down the corridor to the dining hall and he comes across Jackson and Namjoon. There's nothing particular about that, seeing as Namjoon had some jock friends, except for the fact that they were in the corner making out. They were hiding behind a column but sadly for them they could still be seen.

Jungkook did not know if to ignore them or not, clearly they did not want to be bothered. However, something told him that they did not want to be found out by others. Therefore, he hesitantly clears his throat and sees them push away from each other with a panicked look in both of their eyes.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Jackson inquires as if he was interrogating the younger one. Jungkook simply raises one eyebrows and replies, "I think I should be the one asking that now. What are you guys doing?"

Jackson looks at Jungkook annoyed and was about to reply when his blue hair lover intercedes, "Kook, please don't tell anyone what you saw." He begs clasping his hands together and pouting his lips in a bit of an aegyo.

"Of course I won't tell anyone. I know more than anyone how hard it is to come out. I'm just a little confused as to what's going on." Jungkook tells them but then looks intently at Jackson, "weren't you just hating on me for being gay?" Kook questions the blond football jock who had his arms wrapped tightly around his lover. Whew, it's a wonder how they haven't been caught yet since they seemingly can't keep their hands off each other.

Jackson lowers his head in shame, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes, "I'm sorry Kook, I really didn't mean to hurt you. I was spitting out nonsense because of all the conflicting emotions inside myself. Please forgive me." A tear slips out and he wipes it away.

"Why were you bothering Tae to begin with?" Jungkook inquires since he did not know what Taehyung did that caused Jackson and his posse to try and humiliate him.

Jackson lifts up his head at the mention of Tae's name and his face showed signs of guilt. "It's really stupid. We, Yeonjun, Bogum, and I, got mad because he would not give us the answers to the homework and then told the professor we were trying to cheat."His eyes glimmered with tears and his lips turned downwards in a small frown showing his embarrassment for having overreacted over a small ordeal.

Jungkook could not stand the sight in front of him. Two broken men staring down at him one begging for forgiveness and another begging not to be forced out of the closet.

"Oh okay well, I already forgave you I just wanted to know why and again I won't tell anyone anything about what I saw. But just know that it feels so much better once you're not hiding who you are from the world." Jungkook smiles at them one last time before walking away finally going to get food.