Theatre

Today Taehyung has plans to surprise Jungkook by taking him to the theatre that they used to go to together back when they first met. He told Jungkook to dress formal and that he would pick him up at 7:30pm.

He's currently wearing a black dress shirt with a black blazer and black slacks and black loafers. His wavy blue hair stood out amongst all the dark clothing. He was going for a dark theme to match the play they were going to watch. He goes to pick up Jungkook and laughs when he realizes they're matching with Jungkook wearing a long sleeve black shirt and black pants. The only difference was that Jungkook's shade of black was shinier and Taehyung went with a matte black.

Jungkook smiles at his boyfriend before leaning in for a kiss, "so... where are you taking me?" He asks while getting into Taehyung's red Corolla, a big contrast to Jungkook's black Maserati but he did not care, all he cared about was the man sitting next to him.

"We're going to the theatre!" Jungkook stares at Taehyung in unbelief his smile widening showing his bunny teeth. Taehyung can't help but coo at his boyfriends reaction.

They arrive at the theatre and Taehyung buys two tickets to The Phantom of The Opera, Jungkook's favorite play. The cherry hair man offered to pay for his ticket but Taehyung denied him saying that he's done enough for him and to let him treat him tonight.

They take their sits as the show starts and they hold hands throughout the whole show. Taehyung looks to see Jungkook who has the biggest smile on his face mouthing every single line from the play. Taehyung couldn't blame him though the whole play is a masterpiece.

Three hours later the show comes to an end to Jungkook's dismay but Taehyung is there to save the day by wrapping him in his arms and telling him he has another surprise for him. He didn't really have a surprise he just didn't want him to be sad so he thinks of something quick. He drives him to a taco bus which was the only place opened at midnight.

"This is my surprise? Tacos?" Jungkook asks confused but then smiles, "how did you know I've been craving tacos?" Taehyung laughs at his boyfriend who is easily impressed by anything he does. "Babe, I didn't have a surprise I just didn't want you to be sad. I'm glad you like the tacos though." Jungkook pulls him in for a quick kiss saying,"I like anything if it's with you." "Sap." Taehyung smacks the younger's chest while rolling his eyes and goes to buy them tacos.

He order two chicken tacos for himself and three birria tacos for Jungkook. They devoured the tacos as fast as lightning seeing as they were delicious. When they were done they went back to the car but they didn't want to go back to campus yet. They stayed in the car conversing about life and pondering about their future endeavors.

"I'm scared for my mom's birthday." Taehyung confesses while looking down at his hands that we're playing with his pants. "I haven't seen my dad in a while and I just hope he's doing fine. We've never been too close but we love each other to death, you know." Jungkook nodded in understanding while patting Taehyung's shoulder for support.

"I haven't even visited my moms tomb in over a year. I think I'm starting to finally process her death but going to the cemetery is a huge step that I'm going to have to take." He says sadly clearly not looking forward to that day.

"Tae, I know it's a lot and I'm sorry I can't do much to help you but know that I'm always here for you if you need to talk or somebody to just listen to you or a shoulder to cry on. Baby, you can lean on me." Jungkook says hugging the blue hair man pulling closer and kissing his forehead.

"I know this is a lot to ask and don't feel pressured to say yes but would you go with me to my mom's birthday celebration?" Taehyung asks Jungkook while leaning his head on his shoulder. "I know it's a lot, meeting my father and celebrating the life of a woman you barely met a few times and..." Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook shaking his head.

"Baby, I don't think you get it when I say I'd do anything for you I mean anything. And it's not a lot it's the least I could do really. I get to celebrate the woman who brought the most amazing person into this world and I get to meet the most important person in my boyfriend's life, all this while keeping my boyfriend company when he needs it the most." Taehyung smiles at him earnestly while tucking some of Jungkook's cherry strands behind his ears. "Second most important person. You'll get to meet the second most important person in my life you've already met the first."

"Oh I have?" Jungkook raises one eyebrow while looking down at the older man.

"Yes, it's Jimin." The blue hair man teases while laughing. Jungkook smacks his chest playfully and rolls his eyes.

"I always knew you preferred him over me." He jokes and pulls him in for a kiss. "Nah, he can never make me feel like you do. He can never annoy me as much." He teases some more causing Jungkook to tickle him until he couldn't breathe from laughing too much.

"I adore you Taehyungie and I want to be there for you through everything." Taehyung kisses him passionately his tongue licking his lips asking for permission to enter. Jungkook opens his mouth and both of their tongues danced around each other. The men pull away after a while of kissing and stare into each other's eyes.

"I really don't know how I got so blessed. I guess that'll remain a mystery."

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~
Hey!

I'm ugly crying rn bc I'm in love with their love.

Also, I feel like nobody reads this book but I have hope one day people will read it so hi to future readers lol. Please vote & comment.

QOTD: what's your fave non k-pop artist?
AOTD: bad bunny, All Time Low, Olivia Rodrigo. (OR & BB are kinda a rn thing but ATL have been my favorites for over a decade so I'm in this for life lol)

너무 많이 사랑해,

xxdeeviexx