Namjoon's secret

Taehyung walks around campus when all of a sudden he hears what sounded like moans coming from one of the rooms nearby. He speeds up because he does not want to hear anything and definitely does not want to see anything. However, as he turns the corner he hears someone yelp, "Namjoon" and Taehyung freezes. He does not know whether to peek and see but he decides that that is weird and wrong so he decides to just try and listen to who is moaning. He presses his ear to the door, but before he is able to hear anything else other than whines and moans from this mysterious person, someone else appears.

"Umm Taehyung what are you doing?" Jimin walks over to Tae with a confused look on his face, probably judging his best friend for being a creep. Taehyung just motions to the room and whispers as if for no one else to hear them, "I heard someone moan Namjoon's name."

"Bruh what?" Jimin's eyes widened so big they looked like they were going to fall out of their socket. Taehyung just nodded and gulped.

"Tae--- that's weird but I think we should go." Jimin pulls Taehyung from the room and starts leading him to their next class. "I know you're curious, so am I, but we need to respect his privacy. He'll tell us when he's ready." Taehyung just sighs and nods while following Jimin's lead to History class. He knows his tiny best friend is right and they have no business spying on Namjoon.

They made it to class and they of course sat together at the front of the class in order to concentrate better. Taehyung could not afford to slack off or to fail seeing as he is only able to afford this college because of scholarships. Both him and Jimin were offered full paid scholarships for Seoul Korea Institute. Namjoon on the other hand, only received a scholarship for half of his tuition but it did not matter much since his parents were loaded.

The three of them had been friends for years seeing as they met in middle school and they are now in college. They were placed in a group project together and they quickly became friends when they realized they had the same passion for their studies. Their hangouts became less about studying and more about having fun, although they mostly still study when they're together but out of necessity. Anyways, years flew by and their friendship is as strong as ever specially Jimin and Taehyung who do everything together seeing as they are roommates while Namjoon is stuck rooming with Seokjin, one of the basketball players and Jungkook's trusted friend.

As if summoned, Jungkook barges into class with the rest of his squad, all looking sweaty and gross. They walk in acting as if they own the place, talking loudly and obnoxiously. Taehyung looks up and catches Jungkook staring at him and once he notices Tae's eyes on him he looks away fast, turning a light shade of pink. Taehyung smiles admitting to himself that he does look very attractive but decides to ignore his thoughts and looks back down while taking out his notebook to prepare for taking notes.

"When are you gonna take your head out of your ass and date Jungkook?" The small blonde man whisper-asks Taehyung while looking at a flustered Jungkook. "He's cute, he's nice, he defended you. What else do you want?"

"Sure he's perfect but he's not for me. I need to focus on my studies." Is all Tae says before the professor walks in starting her one hour long lecture boring everyone else in the class except Jimin and Tae.

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~

Hey guys,

This chapter is a short filler ch but we finally got some of Taehyung's pov. We also got some Namjoon action hehe who do you think was having fun with him ;)?

Thank you

보라해

-xxdeeviexx