Sex demon? 🔥

*This chapter contains inappropriate side ship scenes they are in Italics so if that makes you uncomfortable you can skip that. It also has a bit inappropriate self pleasure scene in the beginning so heads up *

"Ahhh-ahh fuck" Jungkook grunts as he palms his thick member that's already wet with pre-cum. He presses his finger into the slit and uses the white substance as lube as he pushes his index finger into his rim. He groans from the uncomfortable feeling but quickly inserts his middle finger.

His pain rapidly changing to pleasure as he manages to hit his prostate. He uses his free hand to keep stroking his length.

"Ahh—Tae" He keeps touching himself and fucking himself with his fingers. "Fuc-Fuck Taeee" Jungkook moans as he orgasms, his face scrunched up from pleasure, and the sticky white substance spilling into his hand and stomach.

Jungkook had woken up that morning a few minutes ago with a hard on possibly because the last thing he did the night before was talk to Taehyung. The black hair god appeared in his dreams, as he normally does, but this time Taehyung really took his time with him in his dream. Much to Jungkook's dismay it was only just a dream. However, on a positive note he is supposed to meet up with Taehyung later on in the day. They were supposed to meet up after Economics to study but before Jungkook has Spanish and History classes to attend to.

The brown hair man gets ready for the day taking his sweet time making sure he looks as best as possible. He barely started talking to the guy again but he's already whipped. There is something about his dark eyes and his deep mysterious stares, his smooth tan skin, his perfect pink lips that drive the younger man crazy.

After about one hour of contemplating what to wear Jungkook decides on a white shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans with black converse. He also decides to curl his hair a bit leaving it wavy. This time he puts on a bit of eyeshadow and lip gloss. His goal was to make Taehyung half as crazy for him as Jungkook is for Tae.

He heads to his first class first stopping to get a quick breakfast which consisted of a banana nut muffin and chocolate milk, they were sadly out of banana milk. Once he arrives at Spanish class he takes his sit next to Yoongi as usual and smiles at his ginger bestie.

"Hey dude how are you? You look kind of dead?" He chuckles referring to Yoongi's under eyes circles making it look as if he hadn't slept in ages. However, he quickly stops laughing when his eyes fall to his neck that was covered in bruises and what appeared to be hand prints. The older man was trying to cover it with a turtle neck but much to his disappointment the neck part kept riding down showing off the 'decorations.'

"Bro, what the fuck are those? Did you get railed by a sex demon or something?"

Yoongi smiles a bit at this remembering last nights actions but then just glares at Jungkook and tells him that it's none of his business.

"You like that don't you, cat?" Jimin spit in the ginger's face showing his dominance. The older man just shivered in pain, pleasure, and a bit of fear. The younger man looked so intimidating with his plump lips turned upwards in a smirk and his eyes raging with lust. Jimin had pushed a dildo deep inside Yoongi and placed a cock ring in his length to prevent him from cumming.

The blond man slapped the ginger harshly yelling, "ANSWER ME!"

The ginger was in full blown tears and could not do anything but nod.

"With words, kitten." The blond said softly while petting his head as if he were an actual animal.

After a couple of seconds of breathing trying to calm himself down, Yoongi was able to answer, "Yes, si-sir." He was stuttering from fear of what was to come next but gratefully Jimin took pity on him and went softer.