Finally

Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair to get the sweaty strands out of his face. He is currently with Jin running laps for practice. Everyone else on the team is busy playing basketball but they got in trouble for not paying attention.

That's the problem with doing an extracurricular with your friends, they know exactly what to do to distract you. Anyways, now they are stuck running 10 laps around the football field. To make matters worse the football team is out practicing too and they can see them running.

It wouldn't be too weird if it wasn't for the fact that some of the guys in the team have a crush on them and keep whistling every time they run past them.

"Woohoo hottie, show us those muscles" Soobin, a black hair freshman, yells out while gawking at Jungkook, who was wearing a dark blue shirt with the sleeves cut off and black mesh shorts. He was also drenched in sweat giving his biceps a natural glow.

Jin on the other hand, was wearing a black vintage band cotton shirt and some purple sweatpants. His purple hair slicked back with a black headband.

"Hey douche, if you don't leave him alone I'll punch you in the throat." Jin yells back at Soobin while holding his fists up in a boxing position. This leads to Jungkook suppressing a laugh seeing how nonthreatening Jin actually appears. He looks like a little boy trying to fight his parents for not giving him candy.

Jin turns to glare at Jungkook but just laughs along with him because he himself knows that he does not look menacing at all.

Soobin ends up laughing as well but then shouts back, "okay sorry. I'll stop staring now." He raises his hands up like in defeat, before placing his focus back on football, causing the other boys to smile and continue running.

Two hours pass symbolizing the end of practice so they go to the locker rooms to shower and change. The boys are greeted by the smell of body odor and a bunch of naked guys dressing.

When some of the guys see Jungkook they cover their junks as if they were worried he was going to go and suck them off. Please, they wish. Sadly, Jungkook was used to this, he just accepted it but Jin glared at them for him.

Jungkook waits a couple of minutes for his teammates to start leaving before deciding to take a shower. He normally does not shower in the locker room seeing as he has a personal shower, that he shares with Hoseok, in his room but he's already late for his 'date' with Taehyung.

Since Taehyung was sick on Friday and they could not hang out they decided to meet up on Tuesday after basketball practice at 6:00pm at the Korean BBQ place near campus. It took a lot of convincing but Jungkook finally got Tae to agree to go out with him and not just to study. He said it was the least he could do as a thank you for taking care of him while sick. Taehyung simply responded by saying that he 'hardly counts buying soup and tissues as taking care but alright.'

Jungkook gets out of the shower and changes into a pair of tight jeans and a black sweater. He decided to keep his outfit simple because they were just getting bbq and it wasn't even an official date.

He arrives at the restaurant at 6:05pm cursing himself for being late but he stops in his track when he sees Taehyung. He was sitting in the corner with his phone out he was wearing some khaki slacks with a white polo shirt. His black hair was styled showing off his natural waves. He admires the black hair's beauty for a couple of seconds, his lips couldn't help but twist upwards in a smile at the sight in front of him. 

The younger man makes his way to the table and apologizes for being late but was cute off by Taehyung reciprocating his smile. "You're five minutes late only. Judging by your pattern in class you're surprisingly early." He jokes causing them both to let out a small laugh helping them both to relax. Jungkook admits that Tae's laugh is the most pleasant sound he has ever heard.

They both take some time to look over the menu and decide on what to order. Taehyung goes for the plate of bulgogi while Jungkook orders Japchae. Their food arrives in no time and they immediately dig in.

"So, other than studying what else do you do nowadays?" Jungkook asks while picking up some of his japchae from the plate. His eyes almost rolled to the back of his head and he let out a small pleasing sound as soon as he tasted his food. "Ummm Jungkook can you eat without moaning?" Taehyung jokes and they both burst out laughing. "No, I can't. It is too good. Here you wanna try?" Jungkook says while placing a spoonful  of japchae on Taehyung's lips which he hesitantly accepts.

"Hmm not bad. It wouldn't leave me a moaning mess but I guess you just like being loud." Tae says and winks at Jungkook causing him to choke on his drink. "Ahem, I- uh- I-I am not loud." Jungkookg stutters his face flushed red, "but anyways you never answered my question," he adds shyly. Taehyung looks at him and then looks down as if he's thinking about it.

He pouts and his right eyebrow lifts a little and says back, "I don't really do much. I simply study." Jungkook tilts his head confused. Obviously Jungkook knows the guy studies a lot but he supposes he also does other things with Namjoon and Jimin. It's impossible to go through life just studying, right?

"What? You expect me to believe you and Jimin don't hangout?" The brown hair guys lifts his eyebrows as if to challenge the older man. Taehyung simply shakes his head, "Not really. I mean we get food together from time to time. Oh and he's a great listener so every night I tell him what is going in my life but we don't really hangout other than study sessions."

"Why?" Jungkook blurts out wanting to know why he only cares about studying and not living. "You did not use to be like this."

Taehyung lets out a small chuckle but Jungkook can tell there's pain hidden from behind that smile. "No, I didn't use to be like this."

"I miss it you know. I miss being able to enjoy life. I miss playing basketball with the guys, with you." He looks directly at Jungkook when he says that and Kook looks up from his plate in a flash to meet his gaze. Taehyung's dark eyes held regret and sadness.

"I miss our friendship." Jungkook says reminiscing on their past friendship and their old time together.

"Me too." He replies quietly. Jungkook did not like the sad atmosphere he created so he tries to change it. "You know, we can still be friends. We can still hangout. I could show you all the new basketball moves I've learned."

"I'd like that very much." Taehyung grins his boxy smile showing all his teeth and Jungkook couldn't be happier than in this moment.

They continue to talk about their lives for another hour before the waiter got a little annoyed at them for not leaving even though they finished their food a while ago. Sensing the uncomfortable mood around they decide to order a dessert. They get the green tea chocolate glaze cake and share it between the two. They talk for about another hour before finally parting ways.

"I'm glad you finally went out with me." Jungkook says honestly. He had a great time and he has reasons to believe that Taehyung did too.

"Yeah, I'm happy to have done this. I had a lot of fun catching up. Will I see you again soon?" Taehyung passes his fingers through his hair, a habit he has for when he is nervous.

"Ohh you're asking me out for a second date before our first one ends? Was I that good to hangout with? Damnnnn I see." Jungkook jokes knowing damn well that there is nothing that he wants more than to see Taehyung again.

"Aish. You're so dumb, Kook. But yeah I guess I am." The dark brown hair  man blushes at his new nick name.

"Then I guess I'm accepting."

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~

Hey,

I feel like no one is reading this lmao but either way I'm going to continue cause I'm too invested in these characters.

Borahae

-xxdeeviexx