Hair adventure

A few hours have passed since their Econ class and Taehyung and Jungkook are still hanging out together. They decided to go to the coffee shop right after class to study. However, after about one hour Jungkook begged for a break where they managed to get some drinks and cake pops. This so called break turned into hours of talking nonsense and joking around.

"You know, I kind of want to dye my hair." Taehyung says while taking a strand of his hair and twirling it around his finger. "I'm just tired of this boring black."

"It looks good on you but I'm sure you'll pull any color." The elder just rolls his eyes but smiles back at the younger.

"I'm tired of doing everything right you know. I'm tired of studying 24/7. We're seniors now and I don't need the scholarship anymore. I can live again but I don't know where to start." He sighs reminiscing on his old life again. He remembers going to the karaoke bar with Jimin and Namjoon, the theater with Jungkook, the football and soccer games with his friends, and playing basketball and the saxophone back in High School. Those were just distant memories now but Taehyung was adamant on bringing that back into his life. He wants to find himself again, he will find himself again even if it's the last thing he does.

"I can help you!" Jungkook exclaims smiling down at his crush, he definitely loved how he did not give up. He may have had to give up his childhood in order to get a scholarship but he was determined to get his life back. That inspired Jungkook more than anything else. "We can play basketball next time we hangout. I can even show you the new tricks I've learned and I can dye your hair if you want."

"You'd do that? You'd dye my hair?" Taehyung's eyes light up with excitement and admiration.

"Of course, if we're done studying we can do that right now"

They speed out of the coffee shop and drive together to the nearest pharmacy to pick out a new hair color for Taehyung. When getting into the car the still black haired man could not help but gawk at Jungkook's shiny black Maserati. It was obvious to Taehyung that the younger had money but he never expected him to have this much money. Anyways, he sits down and enjoys the ride spending time singing along to the radio as Jungkook drove with one hand on the wheel and one hand on Taehyung's thigh. He was going to push it away but if he was being honest he liked having it there.

They arrive at the pharmacy and they go straight into the hair isle looking for the best hair dyes.

"So what color do you want to do?" Jungkook asks while scanning the isle over to check out all the different colors while picking out a blue, a red, and a white/blond. "I think any of these would look so good on you. It would compliment your tan skin."

Taehyung laughs and goes for the blue hair dye, "I was actually planning on doing this exact shade of blue."

Jungkook leaves the hair isle and goes directly to the counter to pay for the dye but notices the elder had stayed behind.

"What are you doing?" He questions the elder who was still looking at different hair colors.

"Well, I think you would rock this color." He says while holding a cherry red hair dye bottle. "You don't have to of course. I just thought it would be a cool experience and you'd look so hot." Well those were the words Jungkook needed to hear to convince him to dye his hair cherry red. Jungkook would have never imagined dying his hair any unnatural colors but Taehyung could have picked out a neon green hair dye and Jungkook still wouldn't have denied him. The power that man holds over Jungkook is tremendous.

They pay for their hair dyes and stop to buy burgers to-go for dinner before returning back to campus to dye their hair. Once they reach campus they decide to go to Taehyung's and Jimin's dorm. The room was weirdly alone, seeing as Jimin was supposed to be there according to Taehyung but they did not think much of it. They get all the needed materials and prepare to dye their hair but before that they eat their burgers while watching tv.