First time 🔥

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with his deep dark eyes filled with lust and leans down and kisses him. He runs his fingers through Jungkook's cherry hair and pulls it hard causing Jungkook to groan in pain. Taehyung uses this to stick his tongue inside the younger man's mouth and their tongues fight for dominance.

"Stick out your tongue." Taehyung commands Jungkook after pulling away from their kiss. Jungkook does as requested and Taehyung sucks on his tongue as if it were Jungkook's member. He licks on it and sucks it for a while and then goes back to making out with Jungkook.

They pull away to catch their breath and Taehyung started kissing and sucking on Jungkook's neck. "Hmm" The younger moans moving his head giving the older man easier access. After leaving enough marks on Jungkook's neck Taehyung stops his ministrations  and focuses on just staring at the beauty of the man in front of him.

"Baby, you're so beautiful. I don't know what I did to deserve you." He says while planting small gentle kisses on his cheeks and his forehead. "I love everything about you, Kookie. You're button nose," he kisses his nose, "your pretty doe eyes," he kisses his closed eyelids, "and your plump lips." He pecks his lips. Jungkook smiles in return kissing him fondly.

"I love you, Taehyungie. I love you more than anything and everything." The younger pulls the older into a passionate kiss their lips molding together as if two pieces of a puzzle. Taehyung goes to remove Jungkook's shirt but first he asks, "Are you sure about this? Are you ready?" Jungkook nods and says, "I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I want you Tae, please make love to me tonight." With Jungkook's consent Taehyung removes all of the younger man's clothes tossing them to the side. He quickly removes his own clothes as well placing them next to Jungkook's.

🔥

"Wow." Jungkook's eyes widen when his eyes land on Taehyung's cock. He was massive. "I don't know if you'll fit Tae." This causes the blue haired man to start laughing.

"Of course I'll fit baby. I just got to prep you better." Taehyung goes up to Jungkook and pushes him towards the bed. He falls flat on his back and Taehyung gets on top of him. "You're gorgeous baby, so gorgeous. I'm the luckiest man in the world having the pleasure of having you as my boyfriend." Taehyung tells him while his hands travel all over his body from his shoulders to his inner thighs.

"Tae, hmmm, I-I'm th-the lucky one." Jungkook says in between moans as Taehyung touched near his crotch. "You're everything I-I've dr-dreamed of." Jungkook grabs Taehyung by the neck kissing him roughly. Taehyung didn't like Jungkook trying to be dominant so he grabbed both of his hands and placed them behind the younger's head. "Keep your hands there, baby. I will make sure to pleasure you like never before but you have to be patient baby boy."

"Yes, daddy." Taehyung's eyes widen at his new Nick name but he won't lie he liked it. He smirks down at Jungkook and says, "damn, you do know how to turn daddy on. You deserve a reward."

Taehyung starts kissing Jungkook's chest until he gets to his nipples and he sucks one of them while playing with the other. He bites one softly causing Jungkook to become a moaning mess.

"Please, Tae, daddy, fu-fuck me." He pleads while buckling his hips their cocks making contact causing both of them to moan.

"Shh baby, I'll fuck you in a little but you're not ready yet." Taehyung says as he gets up to get the line and condom. He opens the lube and spreads a generous amount on his fingers.

"Baby, open your legs for me please." He bends down to kiss Jungkook's ear making him feel loved. They have their whole life ahead to be kinky but Taehyung wants their first time to be all about their love for one another. He wants Jungkook to feel how much he loves him, how much he means to him. He wants him to see how crazy he makes him.