Basketball game

Jungkook wakes up and tries to move but realizes he is trapped by two strong arms wrapped around his bare waist. He slept over Taehyung's place last night and both men are currently in bed with just their boxers on. That seemed like a good idea last night but right now Jungkook was struggling since his ass was pressing on Taehyung's member.

He tenses up when he feels the elder move behind him and pulls him closer, as if that was possible, he whispers "good morning" in the younger's ear as he presses a kiss and gently bites his earlobe. "Hmmm, good morning, Tae." Jungkook lets out a sound similar to a moan and moves his head to give access to Taehyung who was now pressing small kisses all over his neck.

"Tae, baby, we need to get up. We have class and I need to go back to my dorm to get dressed." Taehyung whines at this but pulls away from Jungkook anyways going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He gets out of the bathroom and looks at the younger male who was sitting down at the edge of Tae's bed looking a bit odd.

"What are you thinking, Kookie?" He walks up to the younger man and sits down next to him in the bed. He lets out a big sigh and says, "Are we rushing things? I mean we haven't even gone on our second date- hell our first date wasn't even official- and we have already kissed." He was so scared of ruining things he did not want to rush anything. He had liked Taehyung for so long he could wait a bit longer to do things right.

"Babe, look at me." Taehyung says while lifting Jungkook's chin and forcing him to look at him. "There is no perfect timeline but if you think this is too fast then, we can go slower. I will wait for you." He smiles back at the younger and places a gentle kiss on his cheek. Jungkook smiles showing off his bunny teeth and responds back, "I like what we have. I like you... a lot. But I want to make sure we're in the same page. I want something serious Tae, and it's okay if you don't since we just started seeing each other but..." Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung chuckling a bit.

"Kookie, I thought I was being clear but I guess not. I'm crazy about you, Kooks. I'm here for the long run and I also want to do things right. Do you want to go on our second official date today? And before you say anything yes, I am counting our Korean BBQ dinner as our official first date." Jungkook was ecstatic and was about to respond when he remembered he has a Basketball game later on that day.

"Taehyung, you don't know how happy you just made me and I would love to go out today but I have a basketball game tonight." He says bummed but then an idea pops into his mind, "Why don't you go? You can show support to your favorite shooting guard."

"I would love that." The elder replies with a smile on his face.

They talk for a bit more and then realized they had already missed breakfast and neither had finished getting dressed. They bid each other goodbye and Jungkook went back to his room to get ready for his classes. Once he arrived at his dorm he was met with two guys screaming at him wondering where the hell he has been. Of course those two guys being, Hoseok and Jin, which had been worried sick.

"Where were you all night?" Hoseok yells while going to hug his best friend who he had spent over 12 hours worrying about.

"Stop yelling at him. He's here, he's safe, that's what matters." Jin defends him and goes to hug Jungkook and the three stay hugging like that for a couple of seconds.

"Guys, sorry I did not let you now where I was I ran out of battery and didn't think you'd worry this much." They scoff at this, how could he not think that they would worry, he's their best friend, he's like their little brother.

"It's okay but where were you? What did you do? Why is your hair red?" Jin starts questioning the younger guy while Hoseok just touches his hair wondering if it was permanent or temporary dye.