Vante

"Hurry up Jungkook. We have a lot to do today and I want to enjoy our last day in Busan." Taehyung bangs on the bathroom door where Jungkook was taking his time doing his five step morning routine. They had already wasted enough time by having sex earlier in the morning and Taehyung really wanted to explore Busan but the younger man would not go a day without doing his face routine.

"Babe, if you want me to look this good forever then I need to be consistent with my routine." Taehyung rolls his eyes at his boyfriends comment opening the bathroom door to try to hurry him up. "You know I'll love you even when you're all wrinkly right?" He wraps his arms around his waist and kisses the back of the younger's head. The younger just smiles as he finishes applying sunscreen all over his face.

"Yeah and I'll love you too but judging by your lack of skincare regime it's only going to take a few years before it looks like I'm dating a grandpa." Jungkook jokes around causing the elder to playfully hit his arm and shake his head laughing.

"Asswipe. I bet I'll still look better with wrinkles than you without." He sticks his tongue out acting like a three year old. Jungkook can't help but coo at his cuteness and agrees with him.

"You'll always look beautiful baby. Certainly more beautiful than me. Now, let's go." Jungkook says giving Taehyung a quick peck on the lips and intertwining their hands while leading him to his car.

-

They arrive at the Busan Museum of Art and Taehyung freaks out. Jungkook had not told him were they were going because he wanted it to be a surprise.

"What? Kookie, you didn't have to do this for me!" He tells him and hugs him tightly in an awkward position since they were still in the car and the hand brake was in between them.

"I know Tae, but I would do anything to see your boxy smile." As if on cue Taehyung beams showing of his perfect boxy smile.

"I love you so much Kookie."

"I know now let's go inside." They get out of the car and hold hands while walking inside.

Jungkook had bought tickets for the Vante exhibit which was an exclusive exhibit that was going on during that specific date. He shows the tickets to the person in front and they were lead to an exclusive VIP room filled with paintings from the famous painter, Vante.

They walk around the room admiring all the paintings when Taehyung stops in front of a particular portrait. "This one is my favorite." He smiles and looks at Jungkook, "It reminds me of us."

"Us? Why?" The younger man lifts one eyebrow and tilts his head looking quite puzzled. He looks back at Taehyung who is staring deeply at the painting in front of them.

"Vante said this painting was inspired by someone who made him a better human. I like to think that we make each other better Kookie." His words bringing happy tears to Jungkook's eyes. He is crazy in love with the elder and seeing how Taehyung feels about him makes him so happy he couldn't quite understand this feeling but it felt good.

They have been together for a short period of time but it's true that they are changing each other for the best. Taehyung's finally having fun, finally living. On the other hand, Jungkook has been concentrating more on school and doing better in his classes.

"You make me better Tae. You make my life better too." He brings Taehyung's hand up to his lip and places a small kiss on it. "I'm so in love with you."

"Yah! Stop being so cheesy." Taehyung laughs and swats the younger's chest with his free hand.
—-
They stayed at the museum for about two hours and now they are having lunch before going to the Halsey concert. The concert starts at 8:00pm but they have VIP tickets so they have to be there early around 6:00pm.

They are currently eating Pizza at Imsil Cheese Pizza (임실치즈피자). Taehyung decided to go for a plain cheese slide while Jungkook got three slides of pizza one with jalapeños and mushrooms, one with pepperoni, mushrooms, anchovies and sausage and one Hawaiian pizza. Taehyung looked at Jungkook as if he was crazy but decided not to judge his choices.

"Babe, what song do you want her to sing?" Jungkook asks Taehyung while wiping the corner of his mouth which was full of grease.

"Umm I don't know.." The elder stops eating to think for a second, "I really love Ghost I hope she sings it."

Jungkook smiles at how adorable Taehyung was being. He had his thinking face on which consisted is puffing out his cheeks a bit while looking around.

"Yes that's a really good song. I prefer Colors though."

They talk for a while even after they finished eating their pizza and then they decided to go for a walk. They still have one hour to kill before having to go to the concert venue so they were walking by the beach.

"It's beautiful Kookie" Taehyung says while looking at the sea but Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the man standing next to him.

"You're more beautiful baby" He brushes a strand of hair from Taehyung's face and places it behind his ear. "The most beautiful." He stares at him as if he's his whole world because maybe in that second he indeed was his world.

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~

I'm just going to skip the concert scene lmao nothing special was going to happen except Halsey singing.

It just felt like a great way to end the chapter.

Love y'all

Please check out my new book, I'll be updating once I finish this one!!!

<3