The End

It has been three months since Spring Break and since Jungkook came out to his parents. It makes it officially six months since Jungkook and Taehyung have been officially dating. They have been as close as possible their relationship really blossoming into a strong one.

Jungkook managed to pass all his classes with C+ on Economics and B+ on all other classes maintaining a good GPA keeping his position in the basketball club. Meanwhile, Taehyung managed to finish top second of his class, Jimin beat him, however, Taehyung was very happy. He has been playing basketball with Jungkook and the guys and he even started playing the saxophone again.

Jackson and Namjoon finally came out to their respective parents and sadly Jackson's parents kicked him out so he's now living with Namjoon. Namjoon's parents were not the most supportive but they have since improved and are starting to support them better.

Yoongi and Jimin have been on cloud nine as well. Their relationship only growing stronger. Yoongi managed to get an opportunity for a job as a player in the Miami Heat's team. Since this is his last semester he would be starting his new position in a few months. This did require for him to move away from Jimin and they would have to do long distance for at least another five months until Jimin graduates.

Jimin on the other hand is at the top of his class and has multiple job offerings. However, he wants to look for job opportunities in the states seeing as he wants to follow Yoongi.

Hoseok and Seokjin are also doing great. They are still both single but they spend every second together the guys think there might be something brewing between the two of them. They also graduate this semester and have job offers here in South Korea. Seokjin however realized that although he spent years studying to graduate as an engineer he actually wants to open a restaurant.

Currently Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jackson are sitting on the audience of the school auditorium waiting for Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi to walk on stage to receive their diploma. There was still technically a whole week left of class but the university does the ceremony before the official end to get it out of the way.

"I can't wait to graduate." Jungkook says leaning his head into his boyfriends' shoulder. Taehyung kisses the top of his head and smiles at the younger man. "We'll be walking that stage together soon."

"I'm so proud of my baby Yoongi! He has come such a long way. I can't believe the freaking Miami Heat are recruiting him." Jimin beams thinking about his baby's achievements, "the freaking Miami Heat, the best team ever."

This causes Jungkook to rolls his eyes, he's extremely proud of his best friend and is happy for him but in his opinion Miami Heat is not the best team anymore.

"Ummm Jimin, Miami Heat has years without being good. They used to be the best team when the had the ultimate trio but lately since they left the best team has to be the Golden State Warriors. Especially since they have the GOAT Stephen Curry."

All this basketball talk was making Taehyung dizzy, he likes the sport but playing it not watching it, unless it was his boyfriend playing then he loves to see every match.

"Maybe they're not good now but when Yoongi joins they'll be back on top in no time." Taehyung says which the others nod in agreement. Thankfully the ceremony starts and the announcer starts calling out the students names as they walk across the stage.

"Kim Seokjin." The announcer calls out and the audience goes crazy, especially the boys side since they were screaming like maniacs supporting their friend. Jin simply throws a kiss to the crowd and grabs his diploma before walking away. A couple of minutes pass and then they call Hoseok which also causes a huge out-roar.

"Min Yoongi." It was Yoongi's turn to walk and be simply walks across the stage and grabs his diploma, nothing fancy, not even a smile.

"That's my baby! I'm so freaking proud. I love him, I love him so much." Jimin tears up at his boyfriend's accomplishments but then realizes something. "Oh my God Tae, I just said it. I love him. Oh my God I love him." He freaks out since it's been six months of them dating and he finally can voice out his feelings for the shorter man. He always knew he really liked him but it felt weird calling it love but he finally realized there's no other word for it, he's in love with the one and only Min Yoongi.

"That's great chimmy maybe you should tell him though." Taehyung hugs his best friend and smiles at him while Jimin hugs him back squealing in excitement.

The ceremony ends and the guys run to hug and congratulate their friends. Jimin running a little extra fast to go love on his man.

"Yoongi!" He calls out from far and runs to his arms, the man picking him up and spinning him around.
"Congratulations baby, I love you." He says while staring intently at his brown eyes which crinkled up from happiness. "I love you too Jiminie."

"I want a love like theirs." Taehyung sighs jokingly getting a smack on his chest from his man.

"Aish, we're more romantic than them. At least it didn't take us six months to confess our feelings" the younger man says squinting his eyes at the elder in faux anger.

"You're right, it took you about one second of knowing me to fall and one day to confess, we are different." The elder jokes but surprisingly Jungkook just smiles reminiscing on their love story.

"Yeah, I guess I just knew all along that you are my person" He leans in to kiss his boyfriend and in that moment they both knew that this was a forever thing.

— The End —