Boyfriends?

It has been two weeks since the basketball game and both Jungkook and Taehyung still haven't had time to go on their second official date. However, they've hanged out almost every day or at least texted every day. Taehyung has kept his promise and tutored Jungkook on economics and his grade has already improved, it's still a C but it's a 77 instead of a 70.

Jungkook plans on taking Taehyung out today on their second date but he doesn't want to tell him where it is.

"Jungkook, where are you taking me? I need to know cause I need to know how to dress." Taehyung tells Jungkook while playing with his blue hair and looking at all his clothes trying to piece together an outfit for their date.

"Just look at what I'm wearing, casual clothes is perfect. Although, I'm sure anything would look good on you." Jungkook is currently wearing grey sweatpants and white shirt with black sneakers. Taehyung copies the laid back vibe and decides to wear black sweatpants and a white shirt and black sneakers.

They head out towards the parking lot when they see Jimin and Yoongi walking together. They were confused as to why they would be together so they logically decide to follow them.

"I'm an awful friend. I should just trust him and not follow him around like a stalker." taehyung says biting his nails out of nervousness. He definitely did not want to be caught by Jimin and have him get mad at him for not trusting him. However, he froze when he saw the ginger guy grabbing his blond best friends neck pulling him in for a kiss.

They were making out when Jungkook clears his throat and Taehyung just stares wide eyed. "Wh-what are you guys doing?" Jungkook asks a bit confused.

"What does it look like we're doing?" An unimpressed Yoongi retorts while glaring at the two boys.

Taehyung on the other hand looked betrayed, "why didn't you tell me you were going out with Yoongi?" His face twisted in hurt. Ever since they were little they promised no secrets between them. He understood some people prefer to keep somethings private but significant others were never a secret between the two of them. "I'm not." The blond man explains.

"What?" The ginger man chimes in confused looking at Jimin with a hurt look on his face. "What do you mean we're not dating?"

"I mean we're not. We said this was just for fun right." Jimin blurts out without thinking which leads to Yoongi scoffing and just saying, "wow, I thought we had something special but I guess not." He goes to leave but Jimin stops him by grabbing him by the elbow. "Babe, it's not like that. You told me you just wanted fun so I didn't want to get my hopes up and that's why I didn't tell anyone about us. But.... But if you wanted to be official I would be fine with that. Actually, I'd really like that."

"What the fuck just happened?" Jungkook asks confused as heck as to what just occurred two seconds ago. "I just got a boyfriend that's what happened. The most gorgeous man in the world is now mine." Yoongi says while pulling the blond guy in for a kiss.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that seeing as the most gorgeous man in the world would soon be mine." He replies winking at Taehyung while going to grab his hand. Taehyung secures his hold on Jungkook's hand and just says, "Jimin, congratulations, I wish you would've told me sooner but I understand. We'll leave you two lovebirds now." Jimin pulls the blue hair man in for a hug and then the two men leave together to go on their date.

They finally make their way to the car and Jungkook drives them to a field.

"Are you going to kill me?" Taehyung jokes, "Is that why you're kidnapping me and bringing me to the middle of nowhere?" Jungkook laughs but just grabs Taehyung's hand and grabs a basket he had prepared for their date.

They walk for about half a mile when they found a lake and some trees. Jungkook puts down the basket and takes out a picnic blanket and lays it on the floor. He decorates the white and red blanket with all the snacks and then they finally sit down.

"Wow, thanks Jungkook, you even brought my favorite snacks." Taehyung tells him while picking up a bag of flipz chocolate covered pretzels. "Anything for you." They both smile and the blue hair man leans in and kisses Jungkook.

They spend hours talking and joking around Jungkook even showed Taehyung some of his favorite photographs that he has taken. He also showed him how to take good pictures and some of his favorite poses. After taking about 100 pictures of Taehyung and a couple of selfies of the two of them they decide to sit back down.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks Jungkook who was holding his camera. "I'm editing this photo of you, you look gorgeous Tae." He shows the picture to him but the older man was too busy looking at Jungkook his eyes scanning his face landing on his lips. He pulled him closer their lips touching in a loving embrace. They make out for a while before Jungkook pulls away smiling nervously, "Tae, I love spending time with you and I know it's really soon but I know I don't want to be with anyone else. Would you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung freezes up not knowing what to say it all came as a shock to him. He's not stupid he knew Jungkook liked him and of course he feels the same way but to be in a relationship this early on that's a different story.

Jungkook takes his silence as an answer and quickly tries to ease the awkwardness. "Oh, it's okay if you don't feel the same way. I'm sorry I jumped the gun. I hope we can still be friends." He says hurriedly with tears threatening to spill from his eyes, standing up getting ready to leave. He felt so embarrassed he thought he ruined everything with Taehyung.

"Jungkook." Taehyung states making Jungkook stares at him and Taehyung's heart almost broke seeing the pained expression on his face. "I told you this once but there's no correct timeline. I'm just scared I'll mess everything up. I like you a lot, Kookie and I'd love to be your boyfriend, it's just I've never had one before and I'm scared I'll do it wrong." Jungkook lets out a small laugh at that and walks towards him wrapping his arms around his torso.

"Baby, I'm scared too but if we're together I'm sure everything will be alright." 

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~
Hey!!

AHHH they're official now guys so cute it's pretty soon since it's only their second official date lol but ehhh who cares. I agree with Tae there's no correct timeline when it comes to love.

QOTD: who's your bias & bias wrecker?
AOTD: My bias is Yoongs 😻 I could write a 1000 page novel on how amazing he is and my bias wrecker is none other than Kim Taehyung

너무 많이 보라해,

xxdeeviexx