Busan

The Halsey concert is tomorrow so the boys are driving down to Busan later today in order to enjoy the city a little bit. This is their first trip together and Jungkook wants to make it as amazing as possible. He already has plans to take Taehyung to the Busan Museum of Art since Taehyung is obsessed with the artist Vante. He also searched the web for the best restaurants in Busan and for restaurants that have a variety of non-spicy foods.

Jungkook was dressed in a blue and yellow sweater with matching sweatpants and sunglasses. He decided to keep his hair straight and his face bare.

He is currently watching tv with both Hoseok and Jin waiting for Taehyung's class to end to go pick him up. Yoongi was also in class with Taehyung and Jimin so he couldn't hangout with them. Jungkook finished packing his bag last night stuffing it to the brim. He packed as many outfits as he could, just in case.

They were going to Busan today but probably would only have time to go out to a restaurant since they would arrive late at night. However, there should be time tomorrow for them to do something before the concert. 

"Are you planning on doing... stuff.... with Taehyung on your trip?" Jin asks Jungkook who just tilts his head in confusion. 

"He wants to know if you're fucking Taehyung tonight?" Hoseok explains which leads to Jin smacking his chest hard. 

"Why do you have to be so vulgar? There are ways of saying things." Jin exclaims throwing his hands in the air exasperated at the younger man. 

"Ummm.... Why do you guys want to know? It's not like I planned it for that but if it happens it happens." Jungkook says honestly shrugging. He wanted to make love to Taehyung but he wasn't in any rush. 

"Well, Kookie, as your 'older brother' it's my duty to remind you to have safe sex." The cherry red hair man scrunches his face in disgust seeing as there's nothing more uncomfortable than having your bros giving you an unwarranted sex talk. 

"Yes, Kookie, it's important to know safe sex etiquette like consent and to always always have a clean ass." Hoseok jokes around granting him another smack from Jin but this time to the back of his head. 

"I mean you're not wrong but please just be quiet." Jin tells Hoseok before turning back to Jungkook, "Yes, consent is key and it's important to be clean. But also, remember to always use protection and lube." Jungkook just nods in embarrassment and luckily for him his phone rings in that moment. 

It was Taehyung telling him he was ready and to meet him in his dorm. Jungkook says goodbye to both Jin and Hoseok hugging them and telling them to be less weird, as if they would ever listen to that, and they just scream at him to use protection and to be good. 

Jungkook reaches Taehyung's dorm and knocks and is greeted by a pouting Jimin who pulls him in for a tight hug. "Please take care of my Taehyungie for me." 

"You mean my Taehyungie? Of course I'll take care of him always." He says while Taehyung appears carrying two bags, very like him to over pack. He wraps his arms around his baby pecking his lips before pulling away and grabbing his bags for him. 

"You ready to go?" 

"Yes, let's go!" 

They bid farewell to Jimin who pulls them both in a tight hug and also yells at them, from the room, to use protection. 

The car ride consisted of Jungkook driving and Taehyung in charge of the music. He played Halsey the whole car ride and said it was a 'pre-game' to the concert. Jungkook had no say in the music choice but he did not mind cause he just wanted to see his baby happy. 

After a bit more than two hours they arrive in Busan and they decide to go to the hotel before going out to do anything else. They get to the Lotte Hotel and check in to the presidential suite which Jungkook had reserved in advance and as soon as they reach the room Taehyung freezes. The room was bigger than his whole apartment and it was beautiful. There was a huge king size bed and a living room and a full kitchen. Taehyung was in awe of the room while Jungkook was in awe of the elder. He could not help but stare at his beautiful boyfriend who was too busy gawking at the 85 inch tv. 

"Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook asks, chuckling a bit, Taehyung who hasn't said a word since going inside the room. He just stared eyes wide and mouth opened at every single thing in the room specially at the bathtub in the bathroom. 

"Babe.... You did not have to go all out. I would be equally happy in a tiny motel room as long as I'm with you." Taehyung says honestly staring lovingly at the man in front of him. 

"I know but my baby deserves the best." Taehyung leans in and wraps his arms around him and kisses him. Tae then bites Jungkook's bottom lip asking for entrance which Jungkook happily complies. Both their tongues touching and both of the men filled with bliss. They continue making out wanting more of the other. 

And Jungkook knew in that moment that they were not going anywhere that night. 

TBC

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~

Hey! 

I literally had to write this twice bc wattpad decided to delete it which I'm so mad. I literally almost cried lmao. Anyway,s there was a funny part that had Bambam which was deleted and I didn't feel like re-writing which sucks but oh well. 

qotd: Are yall Taekookers ok after Las Vegas PTD? 

Aotd: Heck No wtf was that. Jungkook sitting on Tae's lap wtf wtf wtf 

Borahae,

xxdeeviexx