Spring Break

It is now the night before Spring Break and Jungkook has convinced Taehyung to go to his house with him. The younger man is ready to come out to his family, he does not think it's a big deal since he thinks he's made it very obvious that he is gay since he was a little boy. He used to tell his family about Taehyung and about how attractive he was. His mother would simply reply with a nod and tell him that he indeed was a handsome young fellow but would tell him that he would find a woman prettier than Taehyung. Jokes on her because he was not interested in girls and there simply is not anyone prettier than Taehyung.

Anyway, Taehyung is packing his suitcase right now while talking on the phone with his father. "Dad, I'm sorry. I miss you and I want to see you but I want to spend Spring Break with Jungkook's family." He says while picking up a thong underwear that he has no idea how it got into his luggage and tossing it to the side. He looks up to see Jungkook smirking at him which makes it obvious that he is who put it there causing Taehyung to roll his eyes at the younger man. They were going to his parents house they could not afford to act inappropriate if he wants to leave a good impression on his family.

"Oh Tae, it's fine, I know you love me anyways just tell Jungkook I say 'Hi' and behave. If you miss me too much remember I only live a couple blocks away from Jungkook's." His father jokes on the phone but it's true their houses are about five blocks away. Just that Jungkook's family live on the 'rich' side of town where all the mansions are while, Taehyung's father lives in a small apartment in the 'regular' side of town.

"Haha okay dad if I miss you too much I'll go visit, love you, but I gotta go bye." He hangs up and focuses all his attention on his man who was sitting on his bed helping him pack.

"What the fuck? Why would you pack a thong? Wait actually how did you even get a thong?" He questions the younger man squinting his eyes in confusion. Jungkook smiles and gets up from the bed and walks closer to him. "Don't be jealous baby I bought it last night thinking of how hot it would look on you." Jungkook looks the elder up and down imagining him in only the red thong.

"You're crazy baby. We're going to your family's house there is no way I am wearing that." Taehyung states laughing at how ridiculous the younger was being. However, now he keeps imagining his own boyfriend in the freaking thong and the thought is turning him on so he sneakily packs the underwear making sure the younger does not notice.

"Fine. Let's just finish packing and go to sleep. Tomorrow we have a very eventful day." Jungkook sulks and sighs. He was indeed a bit nervous for tomorrow's events, he does not doubt his family will support him but it's still a nerve-racking experience. On the other hand, Taehyung is freaking out but does not want to show it, he wants to calm Jungkook's nerves not add to it. He is scared that Jungkook's family won't accept him and will force them to break up or something.

"Babe, what's up?" Jungkook says seeing Taehyung moving around more than usual in bed. "I know something is up... you're usually not this tense." He adds while hugging the elder by his waist and pulling him closer to himself kissing his forehead to calm him down.

"I'm scared they won't like me." Taehyung answers honestly and Jungkook could not help but let out a chuckle but quickly stops laughing when he realizes he is being serious. "Baby, it's impossible to not like you. In fact, I guarantee they will love you by the end of tomorrow. Heck they'll wish you were their kid by the end of the week." Jungkook jokes around putting a smile of the elder's face who leans in to give him a goodnight peck.

They wake up the next day early and do their morning routine together as they try to calm their nerves. They decide to go out to breakfast before going to Jungkook's family house. Taehyung wanted pancakes while Jungkook wanted ramyeon therefore, they ended up getting pancakes because Jungkook is whipped. They finish eating and drive to the house while Taehyung panicked the whole car ride.