Unexpected friendships

They arrived at Economics classroom and Jungkook did not know if to take his usual seat with his friends or if to sit with Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon. As if he could notice the younger's struggle Taehyung offers him to sit with them.

"You can sit with us in this class, too." He smiles at the younger. "You're friends are welcomed as well. " He quickly adds to not leave anyone behind. The younger cannot object when he makes him feel so welcomed like if he belonged. However, he needed to make sure his friends were okay with it.

"Do you guys mind sitting here today?"

"I don't mind." Yoongi shrugs and takes the seat next to Jimin, who was the only one sitting down already, and places his stuff in the desk as if calling that spot.

"I'm fine sitting anywhere." Hoseok grins happily sitting next to Yoongi grabbing the chair next to him and turning around looking at Jin waiting for his response. Jin just smiles back and sits down on the chair Hoseok was offering him.

"I guess it's settled." Jungkook says grinning taking a sit next to Taehyung who was sitting next to Namjoon who was sitting next to Jimin.

In that moment Jackson walks into the classroom and scans the area and sees Namjoon sitting with Jungkook, and the guys. The brunette could feel his stare and realizes that he wanted to sit next to Namjoon. Seeing Namjoon's and Jackson's longing eyes for each other, Jungkook felt the need to help them.

"Hey, Jackson why don't you sit with us?" The guys all turned to look at Jungkook as if he grew another head. He did recently fight the guy, they had not forgotten just because he apologized. However, Jungkook really had forgiven him clearly he did not mean what he said since he himself is gay and well Taehyung did not deserve to be spit on but he did seem apologetic.

"What? We always sit together in the back and maybe now he can get to know Taehyung better and realize he messed with an angel." Taehyung blushes at the compliment but that doesn't stop him from slapping Jungkook's shoulder playfully and calling him a cheesy flirt.

Jackson sits down next to Jungkook but the brunette still wasn't satisfied because the lovers were still separated. "Hey, Namjoon could you switch seats with me? I can't see the board too well from over here."

"Why would I want to sit in a place where I can't see the wall?" Jungkook just blinks at him while Jackson stares at him with a 'are you slow' expression.

"Never mind okay " Namjoon says while switching seats still not completely understanding until he feels Jackson's hands on his hair. He wanted to tell him not to touch him in public but he couldn't. He loved all the small gentle touches, all the smiles, all the stares, he loved him.

Everyone finally found a perfect spot right at the same time the professor walked into the classroom.

"Don't pass notes to me during class this time. You need to focus on the lecture in order to do better." Taehyung looks over at Jungkook who just hums in return.

"I'm serious, Kooky" The nickname bringing a smile on the younger's face.

"Okay, Taetae. I won't." They both grin at this one showing his bunny teeth and the other his boxy smile.

Jungkook kept his promise and he did not pass any notes during class instead every time he would lose focus he would sketch in his notebook.

Halfway through the class the professor decides to pass out a worksheet that they had to complete in groups of two. Taehyung instinctively turns towards Jimin but surprisingly he had paired up with Yoongi.

"I thought you'd pick, Jungkook. I'm sorry." The small blond looks at his best friend with remorse.

"Why would I pick Jungkook over you?"

"Umm, I don't know maybe because you said you'll help me in Economics." The brunette says matter-of-factly hiding his hurt from Tae's word. Of course he'd choose Jimin, his best friend, over Jungkook who's simply a friend. It's an obvious choice but why did it hurt to admit either way.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and nods in agreement, "I guess that's a good idea." They start the worksheet but the younger was completely lost.

"What does it even mean? How do I know if it's a change in demand or supply?" Jungkook puts his face down in the desk tearing up in frustration and giving up on the worksheet. "I'm going to fail. I'm going to be dropped from the basketball team."

Taehyung can't help the feeling inside him seeing Jungkook like this so he puts his arm around him and tries to comfort him. "You're not going to fail, you have me now. Think of it as if we're a team. If you go down I go down so there's no chance I'll let you fall." He tells the younger wiping one of the tears spilling from Jungkook's eyes.

"Too late cause I'm falling already." Jungkook mumbles as he stares deeply into Taehyung's warm caramel eyes.

"Then, I'll fall right with you."

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~
Hey guys!

I actually kind of hate this chapter ngl but I needed to end it there because it's such a perfect ending imo.

Anyways, more cute Taekook moments in the next chapter I still need to do date 2 lmao I haven't forgotten I just get distracted with other cute moments.

Are y'all as obsessed with NAMSON as I am? Probably not cause I love them sm for some reason.

너무 많이 사랑합니다,

xxdeeviexx