Midterms

It was currently the night before their midterm exam for economics class and Taehyung was helping Jungkook study. They had been studying for three hours already but Jungkook still could barely understand the difference between a change in demand and a change in quantity demanded.

"Babe, change in demand focuses on all the determinants excluding price while change in quantity demanded is based on a specific price." Taehyung tries to explain to Jungkook while pointing at the graphs on their textbook. The younger man scratches his head and tilts his head to see the textbook better. "I still don't get it. How would you know which one it is solely based on the graph?"

Taehyung takes a deep breath before explaining the difference to his boyfriend who seemed to be clueless in basic economics. "Ohhh, so that's it. One moves along the axis while the other shifts the curve." Jungkook exclaims excited because he finally understood what Taehyung had been teaching him all along.

"Yes babe, you got this! Now we just need to review marginal cost and marginal analysis." Taehyung leans down and places a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips before going back to studying. They studied for another hour before calling it quits and going back to their respective dorms and getting rest before their exam the next day.

The next day Taehyung got awaken by Jimin's alarm blasting "Close Friends" by Lil Baby and Gunna symbolizing it was 8:00am and time to wake up in order to be able to eat breakfast. Taehyung gets up and goes to the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth. He also washes his face and puts on moisturizer and sunscreen.

He decides to wear khaki pants and a black sweater and leaves his hair with his natural waves. He waits for Jimin to finish getting ready before going down to the dining hall. Once they get there they sit down with the basketball players, they have been doing that since both Jimin and Yoongi and Taehyung and Jungkook started dating. Namjoon also joins then at the table but he's still a bit confused as to what happened.

"I still can't believe you were seeing Yoongi and didn't tell us." Namjoon says while taking a bite from his grilled cheese sandwich. Taehyung was going to tell Namjoon to let it go but Jimin spoke first.

"Wow, the audacity you have to get mad at me for not telling you about Yoongi when you've been fucking someone and you still haven't mentioned anything to us." Jimin gets mad at Namjoon for being a hypocrite. Namjoon stares with wide eyes shocked that they knew all along.

"What? How long have you known about me and Jackson?" It was their turn now to stare with wide eyes. "Jackson? What the fuck? Who would of thought." Taehyung laughs and Namjoon's face changes as he realizes he just gave away his secret.

"You guys didn't know who it was?" He says looking down in embarrassment. "No but Namjoon it's okay. We're not mad. I just don't know why you wouldn't tell us." Jimin says touching Namjoon's shoulder making him look at him.

"Please don't tell anyone. I didn't tell you guys cause both of our parents are extremely homophobic. They'd kill us if they found out." He explains with sad eyes looking at both of his best friends. "I was scared one of you might slip and mention something while visiting or something. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner." They pull him in for a group hug and told him it was okay.

"I didn't know that you're parents were homophobic I'm so sorry." Taehyung tells Namjoon while pulling away from the hug. His father's reaction is the last thing he thought about when accepting to be Jungkook's boyfriend but now that's all that's on his mind.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jungkook asks him as he sees Taehyung with a somber expression. He was usually really cheerful and focused but he seems to be zoned out.

"I'm scared my dad will reject me. He's all the family I have left, Kook. I don't know what I'd do if he doesn't accept us." Jungkook wraps his arm around the blue hair man and kisses the top of his head.
"Baby, I don't know how he'll react but I'll be there every step of the way. Just know you're not alone and you got me through everything." He pecks his lips twice fast before pulling away to finish eating his breakfast.

"I love you, Kookie." Taehyung says while moving his cherry red hair out of his face and kissing his cheek. Jungkook blushes his face going deep red and smiles wide showing his bunny teeth. There was no way the man he's been waiting for for years, his baby, had just told him he loves him. He was in cloud nine, he felt like he was dreaming.

"I love you so much more, Taehyungie." He states grabbing Taehyung by the neck and kissing him passionately. "Impossible," Taehyung whispers pulling away only to be pulled back for one more kiss.

"Guys, we're literally eating, we don't want to see you eat each other." Yoongi says while making a disgusted face and the rest of the boys laugh. Both Taehyung and Jungkook blush in embarrassment and pull away from each other.

They ate their food and made their way to their classes. Everything went smooth until economics where they had the midterm exam. Jungkook was freaking out but as soon as he opened the test he realized Taehyung had taught him everything and he knew all that was on the test. It was like a miracle. Once he turned in the exam, he waited for Taehyung outside the classroom and as soon as he came out of the room he engulfed him in a hug and kissed him sweetly.

"Baby, thank you so much. I'm sure I passed and all thanks to you." He looks him dead in the eyes while parting his blue hair and says, "I love you so damn much. I don't know how I got so lucky to get such a selfless man." Taehyung just giggles and pecks his lips.

"I'm just glad I was able to help my beautiful boyfriend."

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~
Hey!

I'm living for all the Taekook content we've been getting lately. From silk concert to Grammys to them eating at that restaurant ughhhh I love them.

QOTD: if you had to pick one song for BTS to sing live which would it be?
AOTD: I can't just pick one lmao but Heartbeat & House of Cards.

너무 많이 사랑합니다,

xxdeeviexx