Jungkook's plan

Jungkook has a plan.

He overheard Jimin and Taehyung talking about him in history class the other day and since then he's been determined in getting Tae to go out with him. You may be wondering what has changed? Why would he say yes now after many years of trying with him? Well, Jungkook was planning on asking him on a study date therefore, he could not reject him.

"It's a brilliant plan, Hyung." The younger boy jumps up excitedly tugging at the end of his sweater. He's smiling wide with his huge eyes filled with hope and giddiness. Jin on the other hand, is looking at him like he grew a third eye. "What makes you think he'll agree to go on a study date with you? He knows you like him and he already has his study partners." Jin points out as if it were obvious Tae would not give him the time of day.

"I guess it's worth a chance."

"Why not try it and see how it goes?"

Both of his other best friends, Hoseok and Yoongi, say in unison. The silver hair one shrugs as in a 'what do you have to lose' manner. While the ginger one just tilts his head in a way to symbolize 'why not'.

Jungkook is surprised by the fact his hyungs support him on this and smiles wide while he turns back to Jin. He looks at him expectantly waiting to see if he'll change his mind. Finally, after a good minute of intense eye contact Jin caves in and says, "Just don't get your hopes up, Kookie. I don't want to see you get hurt." Jungkook just hugs Jin and reminds him how much he loves him and thanks him for always having his best interest in mind.

They walk to class, seeing as the four of them have the next class together, and Jungkook is determined to ask Tae for help. It's economics so either way he needs the help, he currently has a low C in the class and he can't afford to fail because he would be kicked out of the basketball team.

As they head into class, the head cheerleader, Rose, stops them, well Jungkook specifically, and seductively asks, "Hey Jungkookie Oppa, would you maybe want to grab coffee sometime?" Jungkook and Rose have been friends or acquaintances better said for years now and he would not have thought much of it if it weren't for the fact that she was feeling his biceps and batting her long curled eyelashes at him.

"You do know I'm gay right?" Jungkook chuckles playfully trying not to hurt her feelings but reminding her and everyone around that he's in fact interested in eating ass not pussy.

He is exhausted of having girls constantly flirting with him when they know he's not capable of reciprocating their feelings. It gets annoying having to repeat himself over and over and having to turn people down. This is specially draining considering Jungkook is a nice guy and very shy and he hates having to reject people.

"Yeah, haha" Rose lets out a squeaky laugh as she brings her palm to her mouth to cover her mouth, showing her long acrylic nails with diamonds all over them, while laughing although it was obvious it was fake laughter. "I meant as friends Jungkookie. So what do you say are you free Friday after class?" She tilts her head and smiles looking right at the brunette while twirling her blonde hair with her fingers. Jungkook goes to answer when someone else intervenes saying, "He can't, he'll be busy with me."

The youngers eyes almost spill out of their sockets when he hears the deep velvety voice. He's confused as to what is going on but he does not think twice before putting his arms around him and saying, "Yeah, I'll be hanging out with Taehyung on Friday. Sorry Rose, maybe another day." He smiles at her to seem friendly while she goes to sit down. After she's gone he turns and asks the black hair boy what he was doing.

"So... we're hanging out Friday?" Jungkook smirks with fake confidence and brings his arm back and grabs the nape of his own neck. This is something he does frequently when he is feeling nervous or awkward. Taehyung, however, rolls his eyes and tells him, "I was just saving your butt. She clearly was flirting and you're gay. You're welcome!" He turns to leave but Jungkook stops him by grabbing his elbow.

"Thanks, I guess, but how about we hang out Friday?" He tries to convince the elder to take him out with no such luck so he tries one more time. "Please... if she sees me on Friday alone she'll know I lied to her."

Taehyung still rejects Jungkook saying, "sorry dude that sounds like your problem but if you didn't know we have an exam Monday and I will be studying." He once again goes to walk away when Jungkook blurts out, "We can just study. We can do a study session therefore, we get to hangout and have fun while still not rejecting our responsibilities."

Taehyung turns back around after hearing this, a small smile adorning his face. Jungkook thinks he's going to faint because of how fast his heart is beating. Taehyung is smiling his way because of something he said, and not just something he said but because of his plans to hangout together.

"I'd like that. I'd like that very much." His pearly white smiles widens and he finally walks away and takes a sit in his usual place at the front.

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~

Hey guys,

This chapter is kind of filler but important to the plot and I think it's cute how we got a little bit of Tae's jealousy *cough* protectiveness *cough* towards Jungkook. 

Also, yes Tae's character is supposed to be a tiny bit arrogant 😂

보라해

-xxdeeviexx