Fight

It's currently the day before Taehyung's mom's birthday and the boys are currently in Taehyung's dorm doing homework for their history. They had to write a 1500 word essay explaining the consequences of the Korean war. Both of them finish the essays in about an hour and a half, leaving them with nothing else to do. Taehyung wants to keep on studying but Jungkook has other plans in mind.

"Come on babe, we don't have a test for another two weeks and we know everything we've gone over so far, we don't have to study all day every day. We should go have some fun today." Jungkook pleads with the blue hair man to go out and to have fun.

"I don't know Kookie, I- I cope better when I'm distracted." Taehyung confesses looking down a bit ashamed. He is still not over his mom's death and her birthday coming up makes matters worse for him. Of course Jungkook understood him but he did not want him to depend solely on studying, no, he wanted him to let his emotions out in a different way.

"Tae, I know but have you ever tried doing some physical activities to let go of the tension your feeling inside?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung looks puzzled, "I love you Jungkook but I'm not fucking you right now." The younger man bursts out laughing at Taehyung's response. He never thought about the double meaning his words could have. "Babe, I wasn't talking about sex," he exclaims smiling, "I was talking about basketball."

Taehyung's whole demeanor changes his face flushing deep red, "Ohh..." is all he's able to let out in embarrassment. Sensing the older man's shame Jungkook chuckles and pulls him close leaning in for a quick kiss. "Yeah, plus who said you'd be doing the fucking?" He jokes ruffling his boyfriend's blue hair. "I'm kidding baby. But are you in? About basketball I mean." Taehyung beams while looking at the younger man and nods.

They go to the basketball court and start throwing hoops but after a while they realize it's better with more people. They call over their friends to join them making them eight at the end since Jackson decides to join in as well. They were playing two teams against each other each team consisting of four players. In Jungkook's team there was Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jackson. On the other hand, Taehyung's team had Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin. All the couples were playing against each other making it a more interesting game bringing out each player's competitive side.

"I'm open.. pass me the ball." Jimin yells at Jin who instead of passing the ball to Jimin decides to throw the ball and it misses. "Bro, I told you I was open." He gets mad and squares up to Jin's face. "Sorry, but there was no way you'd make it look at you." He makes fun of his height causing Jimin to punch him straight in the face.

"NO! My beautiful face. You fucking idiot it's not that serious why would you punch me?" Jin screams holding his bloody nose with her hand and glares at Jimin. "What the fuck, Jimin?" Jungkook and Hoseok ask angry glaring at the short blond. Both Namjoon and Taehyung hug their friend and whisper in his ear that it was not his fault.

"Dude, he was literally insulting him, he deserved that." Taehyung tells Jungkook glaring at him for not defending his friend and taking Jin's side.

"He fucking punched him dude." He raises his voice at Tae causing the blue hair man to take a step back and freeze in his spot. "He could have insulted him back but no the dumbass had to punch him."

"Oh fuck no, you are not insulting my friend." Taehyung stands up to Jungkook in Jimin's honor.

"Guys, it ain't that serious." Yoongi says randomly from the back where he was sitting. "Jin was being a dick and got what he deserved, Jimin did take it a bit too far but oh well, lesson learned." He shrugs getting up and bringing Jin and Jimin closer together. "Now both of you apologize." He felt like a pre-school teacher having to deal with toddlers fighting but surprisingly enough these weren't toddlers but two men in their early-twenties.

Both boys apologize and then they start laughing once they realized how dramatic they both had been. Everything was back to normal or so Jungkook thought but when he went to put his arms around Taehyung, the blue hair guys pushes his arm off. "What happened babe?" Jungkook asks him looking down at him with a puzzled expression. "Nothing." He says annoyed and walks away to be with his friends.

They spend a couple of hours playing basketball and hanging out all together as a group but when it got late people started drifting their separate ways. Jungkook took this time to pull Taehyung by his wrist and drag him to his room.

"Babe, what happened? Why are you not talking to me?"

"I'm mad." He says glaring at the younger man and yanks his hands from his hold. "I can't believe you yelled at me in front of everyone. And how dare you insult my best friend? If you can't act right in front of me I wonder what kind of shit you say behind my back." Taehyung was on the verge of tears now and seeing him like this broke Jungkook. He realizes his mistake but it was too late now.

"Tae, baby, I'm sorry. It was in the heat of the moment I shouldn't have raised my voice and I definitely shouldn't have insulted Jimin. He's nice and he makes you happy so I like him, I was just mad. Taehyung, please forgive me." He pleads showing his doe eyes and palming his hands together to bed for forgiveness. He was willing to do anything to get Taehyung to forgive him and be happy again luckily saying sorry was enough for the older man.

"Ugh, you're lucky I love you too much." He chuckles pulling the younger man for a kiss.

"That I am."

~~~~ xxdeeviexx ~~~~

Hey!

Kind of a crappy chapter but I really wanted them to have a fight. Jungkook a lil toxic when mad lol and Taehyung is a bit dramatic. I love these messed up characters.

I think we are almost at the end of the story I want it to be around 25 chapters.

QOTD: Which BTS song turned you into an army?

AOTD: FAKE LOVE!

borahae,

xxdeeviexx