004

😗sorry for any mistakes

A month and a half later

Charlotte, NC
July 4th
Sunday

"Tech, get out of my face" Ari mugged him, pushing his arm from around her shoulder.

"Bestie! you're supposed to listen to my problems" He huffed.

"How you want me to help when YOUR wrong. You shouldn't have cheated" She shook her head "You cheated on her now when she cheated back, yo chest hurt?" She raised her brow.

"Yes! Two wrongs don't make a right. She cheated 6 months later when we were doing good" He ranted.

Ari chuckled "Your a whore best, I can't help with that"

"I just want you to beat her ass" He threw his hands up.

"Niggas can't ever take what that dish out and it's sad" Ash spoke.

Lu mugged her "Shut yo' ass up. Talkin' as you know from experience" He rolled his eyes.

"She's right tho, Look at lil baby and Jayda. He cheated on her so many times but when she texts someone back, all hell breaks loose." Mo said, sitting on Man Man's lap.

They were all at Mo and Man Man's house for the 4th of July celebration just like they did on juneteenth.

Over a month and a half, Ari had gotten closer to everyone. By force tho. They made Kassy and Ari be a part of their group.

Ari wasn't trying to get too comfortable though, she knew they could leave at the drop of a dime. But they have got her to go out to eat with them a few times and she honestly enjoyed herself.

"Men are the weakest links" Mo shrugged, all the boys mugged her.

"It's true. Y'all want women to stay with y'all when y'all cheat but won't do the same thing for women when they cheat" Ash said.

"Exactly, think about it. Women would give men 100 chances but he can never reciprocate the same energy." Mo said.

"So we the weakest links cause we know better not to stay wit' someone that cheats?" Jae questioned.

Mo and Ash nodded their heads yes.

"Nah women are the weakest links if they can go back to someone after they cheat and did them wrong the first time." Man man shrugged.