027

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCMarch 19thSaturday

Charlotte, NC
March 19th
Saturday

🎶Who the fuck you think you talking to, nigga?
Fuck me? Nah, nigga, fuck you, nigga🎶

Plan B by Megan Thee Stallion started blasting through the speaker in the strip club making all the females get up and get hype. Ari picked up her drink while Mo, Kassy, and Ash hyped her up, already knowing this was her song.

"Dear fuck nigga, still can't believe I used to fuck wit' ya'! Poppin' Plan B's 'cause I ain' planned ta' be stuck wit' ya'! DAMN! I see you still kickin' wit' dem opp bitches, IM DA' ONLY REASON THAT YO' GOOFY-ASS GOT BITCHES! " Ari rapped as Mo and Ash recorded her and Kassy hyped her up.

"What?!" Kassy yelled.

"ALL DEM HOES WANNA LOOK LIKE ME" Ari rapped, flipping her 28 bundles over her shoulder.

"Bitch most likely only fucking you just to spite me" Kassy rapped into the camera.

"But please don't get it twisted, I ain't trippin' I never put my faith in a nigga, bitch, I'ma die independent!"

"IF YOU WAS WONDERIN' YEAH, BOY IM STILL DAT BITCH! I HAD TA' BLOCK, BUT YOU STILL GOTTA WATCH DIS SHIT" Ari rapped, getting on top of the couch that was in their section and started twerking with her drink still in her hand.

"Cause who the fuck rock it like me?! No bra, tight tees! Slick back ponytail, feeling like I'm Ice-T!" She rapped feeling on herself through the black short body con dress, as Kassy and Ash slapped her ass. This is honestly the most fun Ari has had in a while.

She was out of the house finally. She was always at home but being forced to be in the house was kinda annoying. She felt carefree.

What Ari didn't know, was not too far from the bar was Sasha who had been eyeing her all night. It had her blood boiling watching Ariyah with the man that was hers, even more seeing her having fun with the ones she called sisters at once upon a time.

When her sister, Keke told her about Makai moving on and being with Ari, it pissed her off. She had to come back and show Ari who Makai really loved and wanted. In her head, Makai was only hers and couldn't be with anyone else. Seeing how happy he seemed on tik tok and what her sister had been telling her the time she had been gone.

Ari got off the couch once the song was over. She drank the rest that was in her cup before picking up her phone. She rolled her eyes at the many texts and missed calls from Makai before she ignored him like she's been all night. They weren't on the best terms at the moment.