013

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCNovember 9thTuesday

Charlotte, NC
November 9th
Tuesday

🎶We don't dream about, don't think about what
We could've been🎶

Could've been by H.E.R. played in one of Ari's Airpods as she was grocery shopping for the house and getting snacks for the movie night the gang was having today.

"Best, you got the grapes at home?" Tech asked as they were walking down the candy aisle to get some candy for the crack grape they were making.

"Oh shoot no. Can you go get them? Get the green ones and if they have big ones, get those" She said, putting the jolly ranchers in the buggy. He nodded, walking off leaving her alone.

Ari usually had Makai come to the store with her but she was ignoring him at the moment. Well more so as to avoid him. She thought he was mad at her for not speaking up about what Rory did to her.

Rory was the only person that ever scared her seriously. The hatred he had for her was deep and she didn't even do anything wrong. He was the one that pushed her to run away when he didn't keep his hands to himself. Before Rory started putting his hands on her, they were close. He was a father figure to her but that stopped.

Ari said that she had some good karma. Every time someone does something bad to her, something even worse happens to them. Rory's death was all over the news last night about how he died in a house fire.

Ari was also avoiding Makai for other reasons such as her feelings. She needed them to fade away, he was never going to like her in that way and they were good friends. She didn't want to ruin that.

"I'm so sorry," Ari said quickly when she bumped into someone, making them drop the things in their hand. She bent down to pick it up and was met with another hand on top of her. "You good ma, it was an accident," A deep voice said.

She looked up and was met with beautiful light brown eyes on a very handsome brown-skinned man, with tattoos on his neck and waves in his hair.

God knew he took his precious time.

She gave him a slight smile and stood up straight. "You from charlotte? I've never seen you around befo" He smirked.

She nodded, putting her hair behind her ear "I am, just stay to myself I guess" She said, he nodded as well just staring at her making her more nervous than before.

"My fault I'm— Best I got the grapes but they didn't have the big ones so I got two small ones" Tech came back and said. Tech looked in between the two and smirked at Ari as he put the grapes into the buggy.

"My fault dawg, I ain' kno' this was you" The man nodded his head towards Ari.

She furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't like that saying, she didn't belong to anybody but the Lord and savior himself.