016

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCDecember 24thFriday

Charlotte, NC
December 24th
Friday

"Whatchu mean you ain' tell ha' " Tech mugged Makai as they sat on the patio.

He shrugged "Exactly what I mean, I didn't tell ha' " He said, passing the blunt to Jae after blowing the smoke out through his nose.

"That's yo' sister. Why can't you tell ha'? " Lu raised his brow before he busted out laughing. Tech glared at him "Too soon huh?" He asked.

"Duh, dumb ass" Tech shook his head.

"I'm still confused about how she's yo' sister but you're older. And why didn't they keep her like they did wit' you" Jae asked, passing the blunt to ManMan.

Makai wanted to know the same thing. Tech had two baby sisters too, yet Ari was the one to be given up. He loved Mama Simone and Dom but he'll beat their ass for what they did to her. Ari went through so much and seen so much a child shouldn't while in the system.

Tech shook his head "She is my step-sister. She's my mama's daughter. Y'all kno' Simone isn't my birth mom. My pops didn't meet her until I was damn 10 or 11 and my birth mom is somewhere on drugs" He explained. "We don't share the same blood technically but that's still my sister by marriage I guess,"

"Damn, we been around her so long, I forget she isn't yo' bio mom" Lu shook his head.

"So she had Ari befo she even met pops," Jae said and Tech nodded his head. "Kinda makes sense why she gave her up, she had to have ha' when she was young as hell cause she is young right now," Jae said.

Simone was 32 almost 33 and that was young to have a 19 almost 20-year-old.

"You told her?" ManMan asked, Tech nodded "Yeah, she said she gon' explain it all tomorrow but that's why you needa tell Ari befo' we all go ova' thea' " He said.

Makai shook his head no "If I tell then she isn't goin' ta' come. She already said she doesn't want to ever meet dem," He said.

He knew either way it would be a bad decision to let her go without saying anything but it would be bad to tell her too. It wasn't any win, win in the situation he just had to hope she wasn't too mad at him.

"If she gets mad then we jus' blame ManMan" Lu shrugged, throwing the roach in the astray.

ManMan mugged him "Me? Nigga fa' what?" He jerked his head back.

"Nigga this was yo' idea! You the one that said we should look for them to kno' more 'bout ha' background" Jae said, he sucked his teeth.

"I ain' kno' it was gon' be this tho" He shook his head.

"Blame Bullet. He should have told ha' a week ago and she can't stay mad at him" Tech shrugged.

Makai scrunched his face up. "Who? Y'all niggas tryna make ha' stop talkin' ta' me for a week again instead of yall" He said. He knew all too well of Ari's attitude and how stubborn she is when she has one. If she said she's not going to talk to you, she stands on that and means it.