025

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCMarch 3rdThursday

Charlotte, NC
March 3rd
Thursday

Makai lightly jogged back to his car before opening the driver's side. He eyed his surroundings to make sure nothing was off before getting inside the car.

"Wait a minute! I think I left my consciousness, in the sixth dimensionnnn" Ari sung making him look at her funny. "But I'm here right now, Right now! Right now! Jus' sittin' inna cloud, oh wow" Tech sung while bobbing his head in the back seat.

Makai turned the music down making them both suck their teeth and straight face him. "Who told y'all ya' touch my radio?" He looked between the two of them.

"Me, problem?" Ari tilted her head to the side and blinked her eyes at him. He stared back at her and raised his brow. He felt like she had been trying him on purpose because they aren't having sex at the moment since she just started birth control and she just got off her period this morning.

"Bet that" He chuckled, turned back around to the wheel, and took the car out of park before speeding off.

"I gotta question," Ari said as they drove. "What?" He glanced over at her then back at the road.

"Why didn't you just set me up at one of your apartments when we met instead of making me move in with you?" She asked and Tech busted out laughing.

Makai tucked his lips from laughing "Best he been plottin' on you since he heard you got robbed by dat crackhead" Tech laughed, and Makai sucked his teeth.

"I wasn't plottin' on ha' " He shook his head.

"Nigga what you call it then? Cuz we asked you the same thing and you ain' say shit. We asked him why he killed the crackhead too when he ain know you like that too."

"She couldn't afford it. Why put ha' somewhea' she couldn't afford?" Makai resorted.

"Why put ha' in yo' house? You put ha' up in yo' space and didn't even let any of us stay over unless we were drunk or some shit" Tech asked, Makai just got quiet.

He didn't know why he was drawn to Ariyah so quickly. He hated people in his space yet he didn't have a problem with her coming to stay with him.

"So you were stalkin' and plottin' on me?" Ari asked, he stopped at a red light. He looked over at her while licking his lips then shrugged with a smirk on his face.

She started laughing "Yo' your crazy as hell for that. I kinda like it tho" She slightly bit her lip. He grabbed her by the chin, bringing her closer to him and pecking her lips.

"Ew! Can y'all neva' do that shit in front of me again?" Tech pushed them apart and mugged them "Fucking disgusting" He grumbled while Ariyah was laughing.

"Nigga I'm about ta' put yo' ass out and let you walk in a second" Makai shook his head before facing forward and pulling off when the light was green. He didn't know why Ariyah insisted on being with Tech today. He knew she needed it though since it was her first time getting out of the house today.