017

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCDecember 26thSaturday

Charlotte, NC
December 26th
Saturday

Ariyah slowly opened one eye but immediately closed it back when she saw the light flashing inside the room. She hissed at the pain feeling inside her right arm and her head was on 10 at the moment. She felt like someone kept beating her inside the head.

"Thank God you're up" She heard a familiar voice say. "SHE'S UP!"

She slowly started to open up her eyes again, squinting them she saw Mo standing over her with tear stains on her face. "Hey babycakes" She smiled.

"What happened ta' me?" She asked lowly, looking around, seeing she was in her bedroom. She slowly looked down at her arm seeing it was wrapped up and everyone bust into the room.

"You scared the hell outta us suh" Ash frowned.

"It was a shootout but the bullets just grazed your arm but when you ducked you hit yo' head so hard on the concrete" Mo explained while sitting on the side of her on the bed.

Ari wasn't even surprised nor was she fazed. She'd been shot in the arm and leg before so being grazed wasn't anything to her.

She looked around at everyone and that's when it hit her why she was outside in the first place. They all went behind her back. She mugged Dom and Simone before looking at Makai who was already staring at her with hurt in his eyes.

She didn't care at the moment how he felt. He went behind her back and did something after she already explained she didn't want it to happen.

"I want Lucky and all y'all can get out," She said plainly as they all were just looking at her and it annoyed her. Her head was already hurting really bad and all of them have pissed her off to the max.

"You jus' want Lucky?" Mo furrowed her eyebrows.

"You deaf now? I needa spell it out fa' you?" Ari raised her eyebrow. Mo started to mug her but Ari didn't care.

Ari had one badass attitude and didn't care about anyone else's feelings when she had one. She was always very nice and sweet so if she had a serious attitude, it was the other person's fault and not her since she rarely has them.

"Who she talkin' to?" Dom scrunched his face up.

"You. Get out" She rolled her eyes

"Suga chill" Makai frowned.

"You don't get ta' talk to me right now so I suggest you keep it quiet over there" She scoffed, He rolled his eyes, huffing.

"That's definitely yo' child. Lemme get the fuc befo' I hurt lil jr. feelings" Dom grumbled, walking out the room along with everyone else. Jae put Lucky on the bed first causing Ari to break a smile.