039

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCOctober 11thWednesday

Charlotte, NC
October 11th
Wednesday

Ariyah's eyes lit up once she saw Makai's car in the garage. She quickly but carefully pulled into her spot. She killed the engine and grabbed her Butter multi, Mirella small logo jacquard crossbody purse from the passenger seat. She then grabbed her keys from the cup holder before getting out of the car.

She locked her doors first before walking to the garage door. She pressed the button on the side to let the garage down before she walked inside. She closed the door behind her, she smiled when she heard the tv on in the living room. She removed her crocs, placed them beside the door, then retreated her way through the dark home.

"Hi, Pooda!" She squealed once she got into the living room seeing him and Lucky on the couch, both half asleep while watching 'Martin' on tv

Makai's head popped up, he chuckled to himself when he saw her run a bit and jumped into his lap. "I missed you! What are you doin' hea'? Two weeks aren't up and I'm supposed to go see you next" She rambled on while kissing him all over his face, acting like she hasn't seen him in weeks.

Knowing she just said him a week ago.

He started laughing, showing his teeth causing her to gasp "You got your braces off again? You look so handsome" She cooed, and his smile got even bigger.

"I told you I was comin' home early for my orthodontist appointment. Yo' ass jus' don't listen '' He teased, poking her in her side "Noo, I jus' forgot" She giggled, jumping off his lap, sitting next to him.

"I bet you gon' wear that retainer tho" She raised her eyebrow, giving Lucky some love. He was so jealous when she would come into the house and forget to greet him. He even bit her once for it; she sent him right away to stay with Makai for a week.

She swore Lucky was a person in dog form but nobody listened to her.

Makai's smile faded away "I hate dat stupid ass retainer. I be talkin' wit' a lisp and shit. I remember this one nigga that owed me money laughed at me and wasn't takin' shit I was sayin' 'bout my money serious" He huffed, sitting back on the couch and putting his hand in the front part of his sweats.

"Aww, he hurt yo' feelings" She pouted, rubbing lucky's ear, who seem to enjoy every bit of attention she was giving him.

He nodded "Yeah, it's okay doe. It wasn't so funny anymore when I shot him in the chest on his birthday and he slowly died in front of his homies and momma" He said nonchalantly, looking ahead at the tv.

Ari's jaw dropped, covering her mouth, she slowly turned to look at him. He had a nonchalant look on his face, and she chuckled. Sometimes she still couldn't believe what he used to do, and how he said it with no worry in the world. He was lucky to have the people around him, he really got away with it.