023

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCFebruary 17thThursday

Charlotte, NC
February 17th
Thursday

Makai busted into the house "Suga!" He called out, running throughout the house.

"Kai, she's good" Dom walked out of the kitchen while holding a sleep Promise. Makai sighed in relief to hear him say that. They had Dom and Simone come over because their club was maybe 30 minutes from the house and they knew they'll be here quicker in getting there.

"Where is she?" He asked, walking away before he could reply. "I need you ta' look at s—"

"I'on care 'bout nun of dat right na'. Where is she?" He asked about to go up the stairs.

Dom shook his head "In the livin' room wit' Sim. Moni and Ash, come get Honey and Egypt fa' me fa a second"

Makai hurried into the living room, hearing sniffing. He walked in seeing Ari hugging Simone tightly and Simone was rubbing her back, telling her everything was going to be okay.

"Suga '' He said above a whisper, he was thankful that she was okay. After the phone hung up, he almost lost it and was thinking the worst. Ariyah's head popped up from Simone's chest, she instantly let her go and jumped up from the couch to go to him. "P-Please don't leave me again" She broke down.

Makai frowned as she kept apologizing, everyone else looked at him funny wondering the same thing. He tried to pull away but she kept holding him tighter and tighter.

He walked them into the kitchen with her still clinging to him, her cries turned into sniffles and hiccups. "Baby, I need you ta' let me go fa' a second '' He said, trying to pull her away from him a little.

She loosened her grip on him, he pulled back to look at her face before cupping her face with his hands. She stared up at him with tears in her eyes as he made sure her face was okay. "You didn't get hurt?" He asked, she shook her head no.

He nodded "Now why you keep apologizin'?" He asked, looking into her teary eyes.

"B-because you didn't answer. I-I kept callin' and—and you didn't pick up'' She started to cry again.

His eyes widen "No, baby no. I didn't see the calls. I wouldn't do you like that" He said heartbroken that she thought just because they got into it before he left he wasn't going to answer.

Makai genuinely didn't see the calls. Usually, he had on his apple watch and he couldn't see the calls since mostly his phone was in his pocket on silent. He forgot his watch that's why he didn't see the calls.

Bad terms or not, he was always going to answer the phone for her especially since she was home alone. He just didn't see them but if he did he would've picked up.

"I swea' on my life, I would've answered if I saw them" He assured her, wiping her tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"What happened? Did you hang up by accident or?" He asked.