035

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCAugust 26thSaturday

Charlotte, NC
August 26th
Saturday

"Umm, can we hurry this up? I needa see my man" Ariyah complained with her eyebrows furrowed once she got out of Mo's car. The girls just pulled up to an abandoned building when they were supposed to be getting on the road to head to Atlantic Beach for Makai's grand opening tomorrow.

Ariyah was getting annoyed because she and Lucky were ready to see Makai and they were playing and wanted to stop. She knew she should have gone down with the boys yesterday but she had to work.

Mo chuckled and took Lucky from her arms "Tell her babycakes. You tryna kill us bitch? I'll kill you" She mugged Kassy as they approached two double glass doors to what looked like an old small store.

Ari started laughing "Oh you are definitely related to Kai. Crazy asses" She giggled, watching Kassy put a gold key into the silver lock on the door. Mo just kept smiling while rubbing the top of Lucky's head, who looked like he was enjoying the pampering.

"I need to show y'all I ain' cheatin' on Jaelyn first since everyone doesn't seem to believe me" Kassy shook her head and pushed open the doors allowing them to walk inside first before she walked inside.

"Kassy you don't have to prove yourself to us," Gianna said, walking in behind everyone else.

"You a damn lie" Mo scoffed, and Ari started laughing at Mo's face. She didn't hold anything back, she always said what she had to say and it was funny to Ari sometimes.

"She been actin' mad weird and I ain' fuckin' wit' it" Mo rolled her eyes as Kassy turned the lights on in the dark build.

"Do you ever shut up?" Ash furrowed her eyebrows, looking over at Mo.

Mo sucked her teeth and gave her a look "How long have you known me? I ain' bitin' my tongue fa' nobody" She shrugged and looked around.

They all looked around the inside and they all had cans of paint and ladders. There were big boxes open and some small ones that were closed. Ari gasped when she said the hand-made sign that said 'Jae's ink label'.

"This is why I've been actin' weird. I'm not cheatin' on him, why would y'all even believe dat?" She mugged all of them and Ari jerked her head back.

"Hol' on na'. Me and Twin had faith in you. Those two didn't" Gianna spoke up and pointed to Mo and Ash while Ari nodded in agreement.

"In our defense, it sounded like cheating." Mo twisted her lips to the side as they continued to look around.

Kassy sucked her teeth and started to walk more into the shop "Y'all supposed to be my friends and believed it just like him" She shook her head, sounding hurt.