040

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCDecember 3rdSunday

Charlotte, NC
December 3rd
Sunday

Makai woke up to the sound of a shower running and a soft voice that he couldn't hear that well. He turned over in the bed, opening his eyes first to see how dark it was, meaning it was still nighttime.

He groaned a bit, reaching over to grab his phone. He squinted his eyes at the bright light before turning his brightness down first.

The time read 4:24 AM.

He lowly hummed, putting his phone back down on the nightstand. He slowly sat up, seeing Lucky's dog figure at the end of the bed. He covered his mouth as he yawned and threw the soft black comforter from off his body.

He stood up from the bed doing a long stretch before walking towards the bathroom door, rubbing his bare tattoo chest. He opened the door to the bathroom, letting the hot steam spill out.

"You can be my Superman, Save me here I ammm
'Cause baby" Ariyah's angelic voice was heard once he walked inside. He couldn't help but bring a smile to his face, loving when he caught her singing.

He could see her body through the glass shower even though the whole bathroom was filled with steam. He went over to the sink first to brush his teeth since surprisingly he didn't have to pee.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face thoroughly, he removed his boxers from his body. He put them in the pile of Ariyah's clothes that were on the floor.

He opened the glass door revealing Ari's naked and wet body already facing him. She stopped singing and pouted "I'm sorry, I woke you up?" She asked as he stepped inside, in front of her and his tall body figure towered over her smaller one.

He shrugged in response, not really caring. His body never slept long if he didn't feel or hear her breathing beside him. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her body close to his. Her breast was pinned against his body while he leaned his head down to be on the crook of her neck.

"You okay?" He mumbled against her neck. He felt the goosebumps grow on her dark, smooth skin as he rubbed his larger hands on her ass. She nodded her head in response.

It's been almost 2 months since Ari killed Tiera and Makai killed her sister. Surprisingly, Ariyah was taking it better than Makai thought she would. He was still in shock that Ari split Tiera's body in half just by running her into a garage a few times.

Makai knew when it came to killing, the first one wasn't the easiest to deal with. It messes with you mentally for most people. Even him no matter how badly he wanted his parents dead, killing them messed with him mentally more than the abuse he experienced.

The week after it happened, she didn't sleep or she was scared that the police were going to come to get her. She kept blaming herself for not having self-control even though everyone reassured her that it was self-defense. But after that week, she acted like it didn't happen. She went back to sleep and went on her normal day.