020

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCJanuary 25thTuesday

Charlotte, NC
January 25th
Tuesday

"Best it's gon' be aight, just chill" Tech chuckled as he and Ari sat in the car in the parking lot of Dior.

Ari started pinching herself to calm her nerves. She was going to finally sit down and get to know Simone today and to say she wasn't nervous was an understatement. Ari has been ignoring her for the past month now and didn't know if she was mad at her for it or not.

She also still felt as if she was a burden and that she was this terrible soul that shouldn't be here. She didn't want to trigger Simone and she ended up hating her.

"I'ma tell, Kai, you still pinchin' yourself if you'n stop" Tech popped her arm. She sighed, stopping and pulling her sleeve down while looking at the door. People walked inside and out and she just couldn't do it.

"I changed my mind. I'm not ready" She shook her head, putting her seatbelt back on. Tech sighed "Best—" He was cut off by her phone that started to ring.

Pooda🥺💛
Would like facetime...

Ari slightly smiled and answered then waited for it to connect. "Hi, Pooda!" She chessed, happy he called. She missed him since he was out of town for work right now.

He chuckled "Wassup baby. Why are you still in the car" He raised his brow, causing the smile on her face to fade away.

"Mhm, tell him why we in this bitch runnin' my gas up like gas is cheap and shit" Tech spoke up causing her to glare at him from the side of her eye.

"I can't do it. I'm not ready, maybe another time" She shrugged. Ari wishes this could be easy for her but it wasn't. Even though Simone didn't abandon her, she still went through 19 years feeling like she did and it wasn't easy to just drop that within a few weeks.

Makai sighed "Suga we talked about this, you were ready this morning befo' I left. What happened?" He asked. She shrugged. "I-I thought I was ready but I don't think I am," She said.

"But you said you would try as long as you aren't alone. You got Tech and if you're uncomfortable he'll make y'all leave" He spoke gently.

"I spent years hating her, how am I supposed to go in there and act like I didn't?" She frowned.

"Nobody sayin' you have to, best but you can't hold that hate against ha' because it wasn't her fault just like it wasn't yo' fault for hatin' ha'. '' Tech said.

"Ari, take yo' ass in that damn restaurant!" ManMan fussed, coming into the camera mugging. Makai mugged him and pushed his head out the way.

"Shut up fa' you make ha' not want to go even more" She heard Jae fuss.