024

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCFebruary 24thThursday

Charlotte, NC
February 24th
Thursday

"I'm about to drop out, this shit tiring" Kassy vented and dramatically sighed. Ariyah chuckled while packing up the orders.

"Just think about it, your gonna be a nurse soon" Ari encouraged. Ari motivated Kassy to get into school to be a nurse. She knew how Kassy talked about being a nurse all the time because she watched Grey's anatomy all the time.

After the bullet grazed her back on Christmas, Kassy was the one to stitch her up and change out her stitches and take them out.

"I better, it's only my first year and I'm already stressed the hell out" She huffed, taking the bag from Ari.

"It'll be worth it in the end" She assured her. "Thank you again for gettin' these out for me, I already sent you your half," She said. It's been a week since the incident and a week since Ariyah got out of the safe house.

Everyone thought it would be a good idea just for Ari to stay inside since they all felt like Sasha was mainly coming after her. She didn't know why, Ari never met the girl before nor did she ever hear of her until last week.

Ari knew she was crazy because she wrote she was back in her own blood. Ari hasn't ever heard of anything that crazy ever in her life.

She was kinda going insane being stuck in the house with Makai since they weren't on speaking terms right now. But she kept herself busy with baking, and getting orders out through Mo, Ash or Kassy, and sometimes Tech.

She also had been talking to her realtor more since she had to view buildings through facetime but she was still getting the job done because Simone would be with the realtor to view the place in person for Ari.

Kassy sucked her teeth "Ari I told you, you don't have to send me half of your profit. Save yo' money girl, I'm glad to help." She waved her off.

Ari wasn't listening though. She felt like she had to give them some type of money. They were using their gas and going out of their way just to help her keep her business going during this time. It was only right and out of respect.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Thank you again, don't forget to call me when you gettin' ready for yo' date" She smirked and moved her shoulders up and down as they walked to the front door.

Kassy playfully rolled her eyes "Giirllaa, y'all more excited than me" She chuckled, opening the door and stepping out.

"Because! You're finally givin' my bro bro a chance" Ari smiled, watching her walk to her car. She was glad Kassy was finally giving Jae a real chance, it always showed her that Kassy was healing better. She knew how scared she was to even think of another man seriously after Devin but here she was.

"Chileeee, Ima text you later best. I love you!"

"I love you too, drive safely please" Ari pleaded knowing how Kassy drove like a bat outta hell. Kassy laughed while putting the bag in her back seat before getting in her driver's seat.