034

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCAugust 8thTuesday

Charlotte, NC
August 8th
Tuesday

🎶Work every day 'til me meet ends
Haffi tun it up pon weekends
Buss a toast fi yuh real friend
Tell me weh yuh drinking, cah🎶

I know there's gonna be By Jamie XX blast throughout Ariyah's Barkey shop.

"You're a lifesaver, Ari." Terry shook his head as he paid for the customized cake that Ari had to pull at the last minute. She chuckled, making sure his cake was secure in the box. "How do you forget y'all anniversary was yesterday, Terry?" She asked, giving him the receipt before handing him the cake.

Terry and his wife Clara have been loyal customers for her since she started her business on Instagram. They were big supporters of her and she enjoyed them along with their funny relationship.

"When you get to be as old as me and been wit' ha' naggin' ass for 23 years, you will forget sometimes," He said and she started laughing "Don't do her, you kno' you love my girl" She carefully handed him the box cover the counter.

"Some days. She be killin' me and since when do you close on Mondays?" He asked and she shrugged while leaning down to get a sanitizer rag to wipe the counter off. She had a 100 on her grade report and wanted to keep it that way.

"I need some days off too ya know" She wiped the counter off. She decided to close down the shop on Sundays and Mondays instead of having it open every day of the week. She noticed she never had much time for herself or her relationship and friendships if she did nothing but work.

Terry nodded, understanding. "Let me get home before Clara calls fussing. Thank you, sweetheart, I'll see you later" He said and started walking towards the exit "Byeee, don't forget next time," She said and he laughed while walking out the door.

She looked around the shop and smiled at the teenagers in the corner, talking amongst themselves. The few couples that were at the tables enjoying themselves. It's almost been a year since she opened Suga sweets and it's been nothing but a success.

It wasn't easy but it was a success and she was proud of herself every day. "Twin! Come here please" She shouted, hoping Gianna heard her so she wouldn't have to go to the back.

She started refilling the refrigerator with all the different kinds of soda and water along with the juice. "Yeah?" Gianna came up to the front while smiling at her phone. "Can yo— Whatchu smilin' so hard?" She asked, opening the box of apple juice up.

Gianna's smile got wider and she handed the phone to her.

Tech👀🤍

Be ready @7.

Things you need: Yourself.
Things you don't need: Yo' smart ass mouth, Money, and again. Yo' smart ass mouth.
Say no and I promise I'll hack into yo' bank account and empty that bitch😃